my 'Britney Jean' thread got deleted, warning, prob. blocked but read me

skyfallSd0wn

this is part of the message i sent to one of the admins who warned me by saying "be nicer to other members. this is a positive forum and you have to realize not everyone has the same opinion as you". POSITIVE LMAO! and said i was racist lol. & i asked them to delete my account but i just wanted to share this with any of the REAL FANS out there. FIGHT FOR BRITNEY all you hiding stans we love you
----------

It would just be nice to construct a place where more intelligent, dedicated Britney fans could congregate together. We don't all share those negative opinions about this project or this thing. And, quite frankly, a lot of us are hiding because of the negativity that these people spew; funny you see it as "positive"...

One word answers and little GIFs of random reality stars isn't what it should be. There's a lot to discuss with this incredible woman's career and achievements and a lot to be EXCITED about! I was hoping to pull some more positive people out of the woodwork and hiding, people with intelligent discussions and stuff, but look- my thread got deleted! "Make 'The Worst of' Britney" remains...

So, I just hope you know you could have a WAY better forum with WAY more members if you kept more of an eye on certain things. If certain people have weird avatars, names and make continuous jokes about Britney, well, eh.. some true fans may not want to be here. 

Those are the ones that aren't positive. But, this is your site, and so, have fun!

• Like 4

Just now, Ricki Lake said:

Coming from the person who said "nobody likes you. you're online constantly. go get a life. who the fuck is Ricki Lake? fuck you" :byebitch:

Reported. Ban please.

bc i've been reading this forum for the past 4-5 weeks without posting and so many of you share this general consensus that not all true britney fans do and say a lot of negative things about her performances, and this that and the forth. so it's just in fairness! i mean you responded to my thread with "is this a joke?". obv. not! britney's not like the rest of the bunch, besides the other icons & legends, and so you have to remember that when judging her. a lot of the true fans shy away.

& i already asked them to delete it so you're good on that. 

Just now, skyfallSd0wn said:

bc i've been reading this forum for the past 4-5 weeks without posting and so many of you share this general consensus that not all true britney fans do and say a lot of negative things about her performances, and this that and the forth. so it's just in fairness! i mean you responded to my thread with "is this a joke?". obv. not! britney's not like the rest of the bunch, besides the other icons & legends, and so you have to remember that when judging her. a lot of the true fans shy away.

& i already asked them to delete it so you're good on that. 

But I didn't say those things, so no, it is not "fairness." 

I legitimately thought your thread was a joke for a lot of reasons. Britney Jean is universally considered her worst album and people who stan for it are already rare. It's also her most joked about album. There are shade threads about it all the time and it's not unrealistic for someone to post a sarcastic thread about how it's so iconic and a masterpiece. Have you heard Glory? They do not compare and it's not even a matter of opinion. The production is completely different and what MOST people would consider to be better, higher quality, etc. This album obviously had a higher budget and a clear vision. 

• Like 2

Just now, skyfallSd0wn said:

awe i love you :hearts:

thx for supporting brit brit buddy!

Don't worry. I get what you're saying. I've had it with some ppl in here tbh. Sometimes it feels like you just can't speak your mind. They just ban you for thinking differently. But yeah, "freedom of speech" :pieceofwhat: But what i hate the most is when they promote "popular" remixes. And me, being kind of an exclusive remixer in here, my work means nothing, is shit or my remixes suck. Sucks :bigtime:, ya kno? :( There's no such love and excitement anymore, it seems... "Unity".

I think it's really hypocritical when this is supposed to be a positive forum yet there's so much negativity and "jokes" in every thread. Yeah, we don't all share the same opinions, nor do we all like the same things, but whenever people try to be positive there's always members who tear it down with negativity. And don't even get me started when people come for Britney with their desperate attempts to be witty and funny :displeased:

• Like 3

Just now, GlamReloaded said:

How is he/she being a troll when someone erased their thread? :thinkingpinky: Explain it to me plz, because i don't understand...

Did you read what they were saying in it? :ashley:

They were going psycho on everyone and it was very bizarre. Now they're here trying to sound composed and thought out, but they're gonna snap again. Just watch. :iwannago:

• Like 1

We're not all going to like the same things and some of us aren't going to be super thrilled with everything Britney releases. You are more than welcome to feel that way, but as was pointed out by Ricki Lake (lolol) and TheOriginalDollz, flipping out and going psycho over it is pretty unnecessary. If you don't want people disagreeing with you, don't create threads. Personal attacks are never ok, no matter who they're directed to on this forum. I like seeing differing opinions here and I think for the most part people carry themselves well. I'm sorry you feel otherwise.

You can make a thread praising Britney Jean and I'm sure you'll find others on here who agree with you, but if someone says they didn't like it - you can choose to ignore it or respond in a respectful manner (or report them if they're being an ass). But that deleted thread veered so far from positive, it was asinine.

• Like 3

I like Britney Jean BUT I do feel too many people had there hands in the cookie jar. Far as I'm aware Britney Jean had more producers then any previous album by Britney. To me that just means there are to many ideas on the table and that equals not a collective sound for the whole album. I would have love to see what naughty boy would have bought in. I think Will I Am mastering and mixing of the album  is bad (Myahs vocals pushed forward) but that's RCAs problem approving the final mix not Britney.

• Like 3

On 7. 9. 2016 at 11:09 PM, skyfallSd0wn said:

this is part of the message i sent to one of the admins who warned me by saying "be nicer to other members. this is a positive forum and you have to realize not everyone has the same opinion as you". POSITIVE LMAO! and said i was racist lol. & i asked them to delete my account but i just wanted to share this with any of the REAL FANS out there. FIGHT FOR BRITNEY all you hiding stans we love you
----------

It would just be nice to construct a place where more intelligent, dedicated Britney fans could congregate together. We don't all share those negative opinions about this project or this thing. And, quite frankly, a lot of us are hiding because of the negativity that these people spew; funny you see it as "positive"...

One word answers and little GIFs of random reality stars isn't what it should be. There's a lot to discuss with this incredible woman's career and achievements and a lot to be EXCITED about! I was hoping to pull some more positive people out of the woodwork and hiding, people with intelligent discussions and stuff, but look- my thread got deleted! "Make 'The Worst of' Britney" remains...

So, I just hope you know you could have a WAY better forum with WAY more members if you kept more of an eye on certain things. If certain people have weird avatars, names and make continuous jokes about Britney, well, eh.. some true fans may not want to be here. 

Those are the ones that aren't positive. But, this is your site, and so, have fun!

Poor you