What's Your Favorite Scary Movie?

MasterXPosed

The Exorcist.

Along with MJ's Thriller, those are the two things which made me decide to pursue a career in film making, and that's why I have this blog and a huge collection of memorabilia and a lot of people are scared to come into my room. IABJ_6.gif

+ Dawn of the Dead, Psycho, Carrie, Nosferatu, and Onibaba. All the originals, of course, not the remakes (aside from Nosferatu where the remake is on par with the original tbh). I don't really care for modern horror films, they're pretty much all shit.

• Like 1

The Exorcist.

Along with MJ's Thriller, those are the two things which made me decide to pursue a career in film making, and that's why I have this blog and a huge collection of memorabilia and a lot of people are scared to come into my room. IABJ_6.gif

+ Dawn of the Dead, Psycho, Carrie, Nosferatu, and Onibaba. All the originals, of course, not the remakes (aside from Nosferatu where the remake is on par with the original tbh). I don't really care for modern horror films, they're pretty much all shit.

C'mon, The Conjuring was so good. I had a headache when that shit was over   :mygawd:

The Exorcist.

Same!

I love writing horror movies and directing

Also editing/photo designs is so much fun

AND LOL me too!

My room is filled with so many horror movies and box sets

C'mon, The Conjuring was so good. I had a headache when that shit finished  :mygawd:

The first half was alright and then it got really stupid, just like Insidious and all of James Wan's other movies. He's hopeless with pacing.

Same!

I love writing horror movies and directing

Also editing/photo designs is so much fun

AND LOL me too!

My room is filled with so many horror movies and box sets

I got to meet Linda Blair twice last year at screenings for the 40th anniversary of The Exorcist. It was so amazing, she signed my lunchbox thing. :crying1:

20131120_140137zastl.jpg

So much weird shit happened the first night tho. Like I woke up in pain and couldn't move, then when I eventually got back to sleep I was woken again by a weird call to the hotel room's phone which I couldn't understand what they were saying, and then I was woken up again by the fire alarms and had to evacuate the building and by that point I was delirious and had no idea wtf was going on and I was sleeping in the nude and almost left with no clothes on IABJ_1.gif

The first half was alright and then it got really stupid, just like Insidious and all of James Wan's other movies. He's hopeless with pacing.

I got to meet Linda Blair twice last year at screenings for the 40th anniversary of The Exorcist. It was so amazing, she signed my lunchbox thing. :crying1:

20131120_140137zastl.jpg

So much weird shit happened the first night tho. Like I woke up in pain and couldn't move, then when I eventually got back to sleep I was woken again by a weird call to the hotel room's phone which I couldn't understand what they were saying, and then I was woken up again by the fire alarms and had to evacuate the building and by that point I was delirious and had no idea wtf was going on and I was sleeping in the nude and almost left with no clothes on IABJ_1.gif

OMG

that's amazing!

I got to meet Robert Englund and Heather Langenkamp a few weeks ago at spooky empire

Both were so nice and i got free autographs from them and a photo op

Robert was a little drunk and gave me a free promo card that he signed for me<3 He just signed his name but i love it

Heather signed our photo but i couldn't get Robert to do it cause he got drunk and left early...

And creepy LOL :o

Martyrs - AMAZING MOVIE, FAV HORROR MOVIE HANDS DOWN

A Serbian Film - :umomg: throughout the whole movie, but it's still a great movie

Deadgirl - super interesting way to approach the message

Antichrist - Charlotte Gainsbourg is a goddess amongst mortals tbh :bow:

Is this where I put Requiem for a Dream? It's pretty hard to watch haha But yeah, I love horror movies, but most American horror movies I find way too commercial or bland or not scary at all. Y'all should check out a genre of horror called New French Extremity.

The one horror movie I couldn't finish was August Underground: Mordum. That shit's sick as fuck and for no reason :wowwow:

OMG

that's amazing!

I got to meet Robert Englund and Heather Langenkamp a few weeks ago at spooky empire

Both were so nice and i got free autographs from them and a photo op

Robert was a little drunk and gave me a free promo card that he signed for me<3 He just signed his name but i love it

Heather signed our photo but i couldn't get Robert to do it cause he got drunk and left early...

And creepy LOL :o

Jealous, I was watching Never Sleep Again the other week and Robert seems so cool :) We hardly get any conventions or anything here so I never get a chance to meet anyone. I was surprised Linda Blair bothered coming.

Tomorrow for Friday the 13th I'm going to see the original Friday the 13th at the theatre. :D

Martyrs - AMAZING MOVIE, FAV HORROR MOVIE HANDS DOWN

A Serbian Film - :umomg: throughout the whole movie, but it's still a great movie

Deadgirl - super interesting way to approach the message

Antichrist - Charlotte Gainsbourg is a goddess amongst mortals tbh :bow:

Is this where I put Requiem for a Dream? It's pretty hard to watch haha But yeah, I love horror movies, but most American horror movies I find way too commercial or bland or not scary at all. Y'all should check out a genre of horror called New French Extremity.

The one horror movie I couldn't finish was August Underground: Mordum. That shit's sick as fuck and for no reason :wowwow:

I really enjoyed Martys!

Very graphic film but none the less good

And i have never seen Dead Girl but i want too!

Jealous, I was watching Never Sleep Again the other week and Robert seems so cool :) We hardly get any conventions or anything here so I never get a chance to meet anyone. I was surprised Linda Blair bothered coming.

Tomorrow for Friday the 13th I'm going to see the original Friday the 13th at the theatre. :D

Robert is actually pretty awesome!

But he was so drunk LOL :awkwarddd:

However it worked out to my favor as he gave me the free autograph and he wasn't doing to most people xD

And that sucks:( I actually work at these cons with my sister i'm a graphic design artist so that's how i go

Also very cool! Love the first one 

I really enjoyed Martys!

Very graphic film but none the less good

And i have never seen Dead Girl but i want too!

I love Deadgirl's approach. In terms of horror in the sense of slashers and tension, it's a long shot, but the topic and some scenes in particular are pretty heavy for the casual purveyor of horror. It's still the best condemnation of rape culture this side of cinema.

That was pretty interesting actually, but probably hard to watch for some people because of the subject matter.

:mhm:

Robert is actually pretty awesome!

But he was so drunk LOL :awkwarddd:

However it worked out to my favor as he gave me the free autograph and he wasn't doing to most people xD

And that sucks:( I actually work at these cons with my sister i'm a graphic design artist so that's how i go

Also very cool! Love the first one 

We get like a comic-con rip off and this year some of the Hobbit and Charmed cast came, and I would've gone but they were charging like $100 for photos and shit, which is just ridiculous. They milk it for every cent over here as they know people will pay that anyway just because they'll never get another chance. But I won't. :wowidc:

We get like a comic-con rip off and this year some of the Hobbit and Charmed cast came, and I would've gone but they were charging like $100 for photos and shit, which is just ridiculous. They milk it for every cent over here as they know people will pay that anyway just because they'll never get another chance. But I won't. :wowidc:

I have been to the Charmed one!

Met Shannen Holly Brian Dorian and the guy who played shax :)

Huge Charmed fan so was lucky:D Shannen was really amazing but Holly wasn't as nice | Very cold