Who wants to feel VIP

laracroftonline

3 minutes ago, BLACKOUTBRlT said:

And the light in your eyes lets me know I'm not not alone :crying2::crying3:

An underrated emotional track ruined by will.i.have.no.talent

The one nice thing we could've gotten from that album, it still makes me sad :crying11:

I'm waiting for her to release a Greatest Hits on 2018 where she'll re-record some of her favourite songs, she could give Alien some justice then :crying1:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, I_need_me said:

The one nice thing we could've gotten from that album, it still makes me sad :crying11:

I'm waiting for her to release a Greatest Hits on 2018 where she'll re-record some of her favourite songs, she could give Alien some justice then :crying1:

I can only listen to the William Orbit demo because of the glitch. It bothers me so much tbh :crying1:

We need an Alien 2.0 :crying2: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BLACKOUTBRlT said:

I can only listen to the William Orbit demo because of the glitch. It bothers me so much tbh :crying1:

We need an Alien 2.0 :crying2: 

I still remember how slayed I was when I heard William Orbit's remixes, just imagine how Britney Jean would've sounded like if William Orbit had been the executive producer! I desperately need them to collaborate again without will.i.am fucking up :crying1:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...