OMGGG This New Madonna Song!!!

Mr.Photographer

http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/madonna-unapologetic-b-we-r-superstars-premiere/

This is clearly not a Celeb forum (& i have a good sense it's not gonna be like Exhell where they bash u for it) but This instrumental for Madonna's New song "Unapologetic Bitch" fucking SLAYSSSSSS  :crying1:  :clap:  like bitch hello!!!! I would die for this kind of sound for a Britney track that's not a single!! a good solid urban pop album and a song like this would be considered a "filler track" but it would be so good! and serve the pop side esp if its an urban album...i really cant wait to see what Madge has in store 

Awww shit, this is a total groove, this is going on my electrofunk high playlist fer sher, regardless if it's Madonna or not. Mayhaps now is time to spark up? ;)

LOVE IT! It's like Music meets COADF   :excited:

This is spot on^ is that really the cover of the album tho? She looks better than usual, but the color choices remind me of a toothpaste ad :aintevenmad:

It's not Madonna according to DrownedMadonna but they have been wrong before so I guess until an official confirmation is revealed, it can be anyone. I can't see Janet doing something like this so this "dance shiftshaping legend" has to be Madonna or someone else. I would not buy it being Gaga or some other new girl.

The title of this song is called "We R' Superstars."