Make Me Conspiracy Theories

PsychoMonkey

I have a feeling theres 2 parts to the music video. :bomt: The one that was just released is the 1st part where they audition the "hot guys" for the video. The second part which is what was leaked is the guys after they have been auditioned.

If you look at the first video it ends with the cut scene board and the video we saw originally also has that in the beginning. :orlynow::orlynow::orlynow:

The ending leads to Video 2. Bookmark Me.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, PsychoMonkey said:

I have a feeling theres 2 parts to the music video. :bomt: The one that was just released is the 1st part where they audition the "hot guys" for the video. The second part which is what was leaked is the guys after they have been auditioned.

If you look at the first video it ends with the cut scene board and the video we saw originally also has that in the beginning. :orlynow::orlynow::orlynow:

The ending leads to Video 2. Bookmark Me.

where is it :umomg: 

7 minutes ago, itzbritneybitch said:

The last shot of her in the video is what she was wearing in the one that leaked, but I dunno.

It just makes sense you know. Like what is she auditioning the guys for? I feel like thats what video 2 will be about. :mhm:

The leaked video would also be 18+ so the first video would work for those 18 and under. 

10 minutes ago, FUDGE said:

I would rather not associate the Lachapelle masterpiece with this atrocity. :frenchy: They should have just released the original in the first place. The song never needed 2 videos. It just needed the original one. Somebody needs to leak it ASAP.

sis 2 videos slay!!! also in the pov of homegirl and her team this is a great way for Make Me to get more views and streams! :tbh:

4 minutes ago, PsychoMonkey said:

It just makes sense you know. Like what is she auditioning the guys for? I feel like thats what video 2 will be about. :mhm:

The leaked video would also be 18+ so the first video would work for those 18 and under. 

Now THAT makes sense

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PsychoMonkey said:

I feel like they're waiting for this one to get more views and exposure and then release part 2... idk just a thought

i hope your right because it will leak if they dont release it :mhm: i just hope they dont wait too long before the GP loses interest