the original MM better quality

ChrisTopHer

Longtime lurker just offering a thought on what might have happened (and yes, this is a much better video overall than what they released). My guess is that Britney went ahead with everything during shooting thinking that she'd get to have some say in the final edit--maybe she wasn't happy with her nipple showing in the cage footage, maybe she didn't like that someone died in the pool, maybe she wasn't thrilled with the G-Eazy sex scene (I bet that was a double's hand, so she might not have been involved at all with that). I've read several times how David insists on complete creative control--he may have refused any edits Britney wanted. After all, she's never fully reshot a video before, right? She's always worked with the footage she had. Also, considering she's still in a conservatorship, we don't know if her dad might have to sign off on her videos. 

One thing I will say about the video we got is that it is so very Britney, from the concept to her clothes to the goofy moments that were thrown in. Change the lighting/filters and this could have been a video that was released in 2002. I'm still hoping the full original video (in high quality) leaks, though.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, blackbird01 said:

One thing I will say about the video we got is that it is so very Britney, from the concept to her clothes to the goofy moments that were thrown in. Change the lighting/filters and this could have been a video that was released in 2002. I'm still hoping the full original video (in high quality) leaks, though.

I think the Private Show ad looks better. I hope they shot a full video that day if they're planning to release PS as the second single. She looked perfect there, because she doesn't look as tanned as in the MM videos.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, heather said:

The editing of this makes it look like it wasn't even completed. Britney obviously had a problem with it very early on.

Enough of this tripe! Nobody knows why they decided to scrap the original MV, you're just jumping to conclusions. You don't know shit puta. Nobody does. :flawfree:

2 hours ago, FUDGE said:

Enough of this tripe! Nobody knows why they decided to scrap the original MV, you're just jumping to conclusions. You don't know shit puta. Nobody does. :flawfree:

Its easy to come to that conclusion based on past incidents and Britney herself yelling on set

33 minutes ago, Brian.TheDog said:

because britney's videos have a plot :britney-eeeek:. only one did (Perfume) and that got scrapped too

well they all had sorta a plot. WB was just random footage :mhm:  I think the original video was going to end up like it and her team didnt want it to so thats why the did the reshoot