Britney Spears is such a tease! @britneyspears #Glory #MakeMe

JocastaIsYoMama

8 minutes ago, QueenBBitches said:

Its 2 seconds.  You can't tell at all.  STFU about these damn rumors.  THEY ARE ONLY RUMORS!!

wb6sjk.jpg

They just added more to her story, and it's VERY clear that David didn't shoot this. It was Randee St Nicholas, Brit's safe go-to. Where there's smoke, there's often fire - multiple reliable sources have said the David video was scrapped and Randee stepped in. Why don't you calm down and go suck on a cock, mate. 

• Like 3

There's another preview. She's wearing the exact same thing she wore in the cover for her album. The cover was shot by Randee St Nicholas which confirms that they also shot the video. The LaChapelle one is scrapped, like I said before.

This looks... disappointing. I am not here for the outfit and the whole thing looks... bland. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ifuseekme said:

maybe we'll get 2 visuals like what ariana grande was planning to do with dangerous woman :mhm: 

Fingers crossed for this!!!! :thumbsup:I mean if they really aren't planning on releasing the original cut at all then they are smoking crack!!!! :4music: It will leak anyway and we WILL get it eventually!!!!! :nowaygif: As for the new video.. as long as she looks good and there's good choreo.. then I'm here for that...:thumbsup: We'll have to wait and see... :aintevenmad:

5 minutes ago, gimmework said:

Fingers crossed for this!!!! :thumbsup:I mean if they really aren't planning on releasing the original cut at all then they are smoking crack!!!! :4music: It will leak anyway and we WILL get it eventually!!!!! :nowaygif: As for the new video.. as long as she looks good and there's good choreo.. then I'm here for that...:thumbsup: We'll have to wait and see... :aintevenmad:

i hope that we get both videos because if we dont the original one might not leak. i think sony took care of whatever caused the leaks :mhm: i just hope it doesnt get the perfume music video treatment :crying1: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ifuseekme said:

i hope that we get both videos because if we dont the original one might not leak. i think sony took care of whatever caused the leaks :mhm: i just hope it doesnt get the perfume music video treatment :crying1: 

I hope so too.. And I could be wrong but I feel like since so much for the original cut already leaked that the full will leak eventually.. too many ppl have it or have seen it.. fingers crossed!! :crying1:

32 minutes ago, JocastaIsYoMama said:

wb6sjk.jpg

They just added more to her story, and it's VERY clear that David didn't shoot this. It was Randee St Nicholas, Brit's safe go-to. Where there's smoke, there's often fire - multiple reliable sources have said the David video was scrapped and Randee stepped in. Why don't you calm down and go suck on a cock, mate. 

:o

3 hours ago, David said:

There's another preview. She's wearing the exact same thing she wore in the cover for her album. The cover was shot by Randee St Nicholas which confirms that they also shot the video. The LaChapelle one is scrapped, like I said before.

This looks... disappointing. I am not here for the outfit and the whole thing looks... bland. 

Clearly this isn't the MM video. What does Britney doing sexy poses by herself have to do with auditioning guys? :zoomzoom: Use some common sense.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, I_need_me said:

I know most people are mad about the whole scrapped video thing, but I actually think that IF this is indeed the final Make Me video it looks very promising! Hopefully people keep an open mind and appreciate the new video, even though we all want to see the original project!

How can people be mad about something they don't actually know??:4music: