Britney Spears is performing at this years #iHeartRadioMusicFestival!!!

Erick Guzman

queen 1

OH MY GODNEY BRITNEY ARMY!!! THIS JUST IN!!!

Britney Spears will be performing at this years iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas!

iHeartRadio Music Festival

September 23 & 24 | T-Mobile Arena
We’re making history once again as our 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival returns to Las Vegas for the sixth year in a row. The biggest musical festival in the world will take over Sin City’s T-Mobile Arena for some mind-blowing action. From the iHeartRadio app to the stage, all of your favorite artists will be on one stage over the course of two nights to connect with fans from all over the world.
U2 DRAKE BRITNEY SPEARS SAM HUNT TWENTY ONE PILOTS BILLY IDOL FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE ONEREPUBLIC SIA CAGE THE ELEPHANT ZEDD TEARS FOR FEARS ARIANA GRANDE PITBULL USHER STING
AND FEATURING MACY’S iHEARTRADIO RISING STAR

ARE YOU READY FOR ANOTHER ICONIC PERFORMANCE BY BRITNEY SPEARS?!?!?! WE ARE SO READY!!!

Source

View the full article

Remember how every year the rumors about her performing start floatting around and they always turn out to be false and people have meltdowns, but this year it's really happening :yasqueen:

Britney is gonna perform a full set of songs on a music festival :yasqueen:

Britney is gonna promote her new album performing :yasqueen:

Britney is gonna make the "back to school" month exciting and I won't feel the need to cry on a corner :yasqueen: 

• Like 10

Just now, I_need_me said:

Remember how every year the rumors about her performing start floatting around and they always turn out to be false and people have meltdowns, but this year it's really happening :yasqueen:

Britney is gonna perform a full set of songs on a music festival :yasqueen:

Britney is gonna promote her new album performing :yasqueen:

Britney is gonna make the "back to school" month exciting and I won't feel the need to cry on a corner :yasqueen: 

I know and I am guessing it'll be close to the album release date.

She's ACTUALLY lining up a promotional performance for B9??! OMG!!! :o :o :yay1: :yay1: Hopefully, this is an indicator that there are more performances included in B9's promotional schedule. :yesplz: Now she only needs to confirm her performance at the VMAs and I'll die a happy gay. ;) :lmaolol: :lmaolol: What a perfect way to start off a Monday morning!! :xf7:

• Like 2