2 minutes of Make Me mv in HD

ChrisTopHer

3 hours ago, partyinfrench said:

No it's not. 

It just the fan base want to see the video. The general public doesn't care.

If the music was good and something that people likes. It would be come a hit with or without the video. 

So you're saying Make Me is not good :thefuck:

1 hour ago, partyinfrench said:

The song is good. The production the sleek and sound great over Britney smooth and sexy vocal. But all this come from a fan not regular people. 

The GP don't listen to pop music or Britney in general. So they don't care about if her released the video or not. They might or might not like the song, which determine if it become a hit or not. 

What make you think "Cheap Thrill" is a hit right now? Because of Sia fanbase? No, it's general public who keep buying the song and make it become hit. 

I read somewhere the gp really appreciate this song as much as the fan, but yeah it just need more promo to gather bigger gp into liking this song :crying5:

I believe that it isn't Britney's team first priority to market her music to the general public anymore. If MMO became a global and commercial success I'm sure they would be overly satisfied. As I said in another thread Britney is a permanent staple in the world of music and her mark has been stamped and made. Her focus now is pleasing herself and her fans with Vegas and her new album. She's doesn't care to seek out the GP's approval of who she is and what music she is putting out.

• Like 2