Was it worth the 2 year wait?

Worth the wait?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Was it worth the 2 year wait?

• Absolutely. It's Britney bitch
    • No, thought it would be better.

It has only been a year since we got Pretty girls and Tom's dinner. Make me is sexy and she sounds pretty. The production is super lush. The best she has had in a while. and her vocal is perfect. Sounds totally chill like she said. This feels like Britney wanted to release this song.    This combined with Bluesy Private show totally makes Britney Jean (which is still good but unfinished) sound even more like an EP in style if not size. These two songs sound like Adult ITZ Britney. 

• Like 1

Yes. The production is very nice, her vocals are great and mature, the style is an evolution and fresh for her.  Her falsetto voice is always heaven i swear.

I like the fact that it is not the typical dance/electro song out there and it is sexy and dynamic without being exaggerated.

So BIG YES Britney! Waiting for the video and the album release date!!

I am so pround :crying1::yay1:

1 hour ago, AngelBritney said:

No, it was not worth that. MM sounds like any other pop song these days, like a chill house pop song (what I don't like). :idgi:

I think she's following trends with Make Me rather than setting them, HOWEVER, I still don't think it sounds much like anything else on the radio.

Firstly, whatever she puts her voice on instantly becomes 100% better and more fresh than if some other basic bitch sung on it. Literally every single female vocalist on the radio atm sounds identical and I have trouble telling them apart (all some kind of shitty hipster mutation of Sia + Ellie Goulding). It'll be nice hearing Britney's unmistakable vocals amongst them.

Secondly, she's taken the current trending sound (which is that kind of tropical beat that Bieber, Selena, Sia, Meghan Trainor, etc are all doing) and made it a little more edgier/guitar driven. It's not a carbon copy of anything.

• Like 1