Katy Perry is far worse than Taylor Swift

WillR

2 minutes ago, WillR said:

Everyone hating on Taylor these days but it turns out Katy was the evil bitch all along. She had this shit planned. That's the most malicious shit I've seen in a while. What a sad pathetic person. She's so jealous of Britney 

I'm pretty sure they're both diabolical geniuses. I can't believe that bitch released her shit RIGHT AFTER Britney. I mean, she has no obligation to not coincide her release with Britney but the timing just has me super fucking irked right now.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, joshuaafterdark said:

Rise sucks, but her fans are basic AF so they'll eat it up and it will inevitably outperform Make Me sadly. I fucking hate her.

we cant let this happen :umomg: we need to work extra hard to premote the song this time :yakno: i refuse to let britney be overpowered by some basic and jealous bitch :imout: 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ifuseekme said:

we cant let this happen :umomg: we need to work extra hard to premote the song this time :yakno: i refuse to let britney be overpowered by some basic and jealous bitch :imout: 

Unfortunately it is she, and G, and her team that must do most of the work. The Army always has Brit's back, but there's only so much we can do.

I get a feeling Brit's gonna fight for the title this time. :)

• Like 2

Just now, Baby Go Slow said:

Unfortunately it is she, and G, and her team that must do most of the work. The Army always has Brit's back, but there's only so much we can do.

I get a feeling Brit's gonna fight for the title this time. :)

I feel the only way that we're gonna win this is that we're gonna have to have katy do bad for britney to go to the top :mhm: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ifuseekme said:

I feel the only way that we're gonna win this is that we're gonna have to have katy do bad for britney to go to the top :mhm: 

I have a feeling that would involve Taylor Swift...lol we should all hop on Tay Tay's bandwagon and start accusing Katy of being a psychopathic bully :thumbsup:

Beyond that I have no ideas. Steal her backup dancers? I don't know how to sabotage Katy Perry. :soconfused:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Baby Go Slow said:

I have a feeling that would involve Taylor Swift...lol we should all hop on Tay Tay's bandwagon and start accusing Katy of being a psychopathic bully :thumbsup:

Beyond that I have no ideas. Steal her backup dancers? I don't know how to sabotage Katy Perry. :soconfused:

we pull a rachel roy/ bey hive :tbh:

RachelRoy-Instagram-1.png

• Like 1

Hahahaha "Better call Katy with the big tits?"

IDK

I'm really tired after all this.:lmfaoo:

EDIT: What should the symbol be?? Like just the bee?

EDIT2: LETS JUST ALL WRITE oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

on all of her pictures :lmfaoo:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, joshuaafterdark said:

Katy bought every banner on iTunes and has 90 million followers. We genuinely CANNOT overpower her. I'm devastated.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you're right

BTEAM COULDNT HAVE BOUGHT A BANNER EXCEPT IN PARAGUAY OR WHEREVER

WHY

3 minutes ago, joshuaafterdark said:

Katy bought every banner on iTunes and has 90 million followers. We genuinely CANNOT overpower her. I'm devastated.

Brit's at 11 tho, that's cool.

Know what?

I'm not gonna let KP harsh my buzz. 

Sweet dreams, everyone. We have our new single. <3 Even if KP beats it in the charts, B9 has begun. <3

• Like 1