"MAKE ME" It's officially out!

crisrpj

Just now, PopMusicJunkie said:

From what I read this is this year's Olympic theme song, considering how bad things are in Rio it's fitting.  :sorrynotsorry:  It's a very underwhelming, Sia-esque ballad.  :canwenot:

"Make Me..."  is str8 fire, Katy tried and failed.  :hug:

but she still did release it right after MMO :yakno: i think we all viewed the bad blood thing wrong. Katy might actually the villian in that story :umomg: 

Just now, ifuseekme said:

but she still did release it right after MMO :yakno: i think we all viewed the bad blood thing wrong. Katy might actually the villian in that story :umomg: 

Oh, I'm still Team Katy on that front.  :goodside:

"Make Me..." will be my most listened to song by the end of the week.  I can't wait to play this in my car.  :ohnice:

Just now, PopMusicJunkie said:

Oh, I'm still Team Katy on that front.  :goodside:

"Make Me..." will be my most listened to song by the end of the week.  I can't wait to play this in my car.  :ohnice:

im now boycotting her :britdrown:

but it still is a really good song. im just worried about getting it to #1 and the leaks :mhm: 

5 minutes ago, ifuseekme said:

im now boycotting her :britdrown:

but it still is a really good song. im just worried about getting it to #1 and the leaks :mhm: 

:lmaolol:;)

I'm hoping for the best, expecting the worst, but I'm thoroughly enjoying "Make Me..."   I'm not even worried about chart positions, tbh, but this has serious potential to be huge on the charts just based on the song alone.   It's the pop-urban sound she has been craving to make for years, it's slightly on trend but also elevates the sound at the same time.  She really did that with this. :slay:  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

From what I read this is the Olympic theme song, considering how bad things are in Rio it's fitting.  :sorrynotsorry:  It's a very underwhelming, Sia-esque ballad.  :canwenot:

"Make Me..."  is str8 fire, Katy tried and failed.  :hug:

I just listened to it. I don't hate it, but it sounds so familiar ... Like she's done this before, but I can't put my finger on the name of the song this sounds a lot like. 

She's crushing Britney on Twitter with the retweets and faves of her link. I shouldn't care, but it does make me the teensiest bit angry/annoyed. 

2 minutes ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

:lmaolol:;)

I'm hoping for the best, expecting the worst, but I'm thoroughly enjoying "Make Me..."   I'm not even worried about chart positions, tbh, but this has serious potential to be huge on the charts just based on the song alone.   It's the pop-urban sound she has been craving to make for years, it's slightly on trend but also elevates the sound at the same time.  She really did that with this. :slay:  

im still cant stop worrying about katy tho :umomg: she has a bigger and more diverse fanbase i feel

23 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

I just listened to it. I don't hate it, but it sounds so familiar ... Like she's done this before, but I can't put my finger on the name of the song this sounds a lot like. 

She's crushing Britney on Twitter with the retweets and faves of her link. I shouldn't care, but it does make me the teensiest bit angry/annoyed. 

Yeah... it's just so basic and I'm just not feeling this song. But this is a standalone single for the summer games, so that explains how underwhelming it is to a certain extent.   

Katy Perry is the most followed person on Twitter, so that's expected, I never pay too much attention to retweets/faves on social media. For example, look at 5th Harmony in relation to their record sales.  :britney-eeeek:

22 minutes ago, ifuseekme said:

im still cant stop worrying about katy tho :umomg: she has a bigger and more diverse fanbase i feel

She does for sure, no doubt, but Britney is still doing her thing and doing it very well.  :yes:

• Like 1