What do you think is Britney's real favorite color?

tony95558099

What do you think is Britney's real favorite color?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is Britney's favorite color?

• Baby blue
    • Pink
    • I don't know and I don't care but I know for damn sure that I need B9 like right now.

Queen B has given us confusing information about her favorite color. According to her early career interviews and the recent interview with the blue blazer guy (MMO behind the scene), her favorite color is baby blue. She said, however, in the private show behind the scene that her favorite color is pink.

So what do you think?

666f2356gw1f5tle3yxylg20f009qx6p.gif

666f2356gw1f5tle71ruig20dw07qhdt.gif

Queen B has given us confusing information about her favorite color. According to her early career interviews and the recent interview with the blue blazer guy (MMO behind the scene), her favorite color is baby blue. She said, however, in the private show behind the scene that her favorite color is pink.

So what do you think?

You will find interviews sprinkled throughout her whole career that she lists Baby blue or Pink (often baby pink) as her favorite color. Clearly, she loves both and has a hard time deciding. My favorite color is either a mint green or baby blue and sometimes it's a sunny yellow. I think we can have more than one favorites. 

• Like 2

I do think it's actually pink.

I'm glad we're talking about something other than MMO lol.

I have a hard time deciding favorite colors...I'm having a REALLY hard time selecting wedding colors. We were gonna do this Winter and the colors were Ivory, Gold, and Lilac accents but now it's moved to Spring an I'm so lost...

Any suggestions welcomed.

• Like 1

I remember a radio interview on Z100 here in nyc she did with JT waaay back in like 2000 or 2001 before the break up and she was asked this very question. Her answer was both baby pink and baby blue, and JT said his favorite was baby blue because it was in the logo for the University of NC college basketball team and he would have tried to  go to UNC if he never became famous.

So to sum it up, she definitely likes both but probably leans more towards baby pink because of the significance of baby blue to JT.

5 hours ago, Baby Go Slow said:

I do think it's actually pink.

I'm glad we're talking about something other than MMO lol.

I have a hard time deciding favorite colors...I'm having a REALLY hard time selecting wedding colors. We were gonna do this Winter and the colors were Ivory, Gold, and Lilac accents but now it's moved to Spring an I'm so lost...

Any suggestions welcomed.

You can keep the gold, ivory and lilac since gold is reminiscent of the sun. The ivory and gold can come up in the table runners, the seat covers and some ribbons around centerpiece vases. Add pink, coral, yellow and baby blue to the lilac but have those colors show up in your floral arrangements. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, btmyhbrit99 said:

You can keep the gold, ivory and lilac since gold is reminiscent of the sun. The ivory and gold can come up in the table runners, the seat covers and some ribbons around centerpiece vases. Add pink, coral, yellow and baby blue to the lilac but have those colors show up in your floral arrangements. 

That sounds beautiful.