where is jocasta?

Brian.TheDog

8 hours ago, T!M said:

That bitch said she was done with us I think I saw in a thread. Could be wrong. 

My fav member is MIA :crying1::crying1:

I was just posting here yesterday, Booboo :goodside:

I do visit PopJustice more now... there's less attention-hungry trolls and more actual discussion :thumbsup:

8 hours ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

no 11aeoub.jpg I won't allow this :crying1:

Jocasta darling I'm still here for you :crying2: don't leave me :crying4: 

Don't worry. Some members here think too highly of themselves and think they can drive me out just because they're crusty annoying cunts. I'll keep checking in here, especially when new music finally drops. But I did post my Vegas stories on PopJustice rather than here because I've been going there more lately. They have actual mods and more regular conversation focused on Britney. This place is turning into Exhell 2.0 except without any actual visitors. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JocastaIsYoMama said:

I do visit PopJustice more now... there's less attention-hungry trolls and more actual discussion :thumbsup:

Don't worry. Some members here think too highly of themselves and think they can drive me out just because they're crusty annoying cunts. I'll keep checking in here, especially when new music finally drops. But I did post my Vegas stories on PopJustice rather than here because I've been going there more lately. They have actual mods and more regular conversation focused on Britney. This place is turning into Exhell 2.0 except without any actual visitors. 

We fixed that issue just recently :pieceofwhat:

3 hours ago, partyinfrench01 said:

This is a type of member we should not have...Trashing the site you no longer like. Very classy. :thumbsup:

Yeah, cause you're the one to talk? :lol3: 

You're so bipolar and weird when it comes to Britney. You bash her then you love her. You hate her team then support them to death. A few days ago you made a thread about Britney losing her fans... :izudumb: 

raw

• Like 2

On 6/27/2016 at 9:13 PM, partyinfrench01 said:

He said he doesn't like this site anymore because of me. 

He needs to understand everybody entitle their opinion and subject matter even he like it or not. If i do something wrong the mod/admin can give me warning point or ban me. It's not up to him to decide.

Also he is very rude and aggressive towards somebody who has a different opinion than him and often cussing people out. He or she or whoever needs to respect people on here, freedom of speech is what it is. If he doesn't like a certain topic or member he can simply ignored it or block them and not acting like the dictator.

Finally, what the point of hatred and cyber rage with people you don't even know on the e site. I mean.... :tea2:

I agree about some people just saying mean, nasty, disgusting things to other members. I'm glad to hear you have stopped doing that. :-)

On 6/28/2016 at 8:31 AM, JocastaIsYoMama said:

if theres someone you don't like here, then just block them :selenerz: