Are you an introvert or extravert

confidentnotcocky

I'm more an introvert , and i'm fine like that tbh. I'm extravert when i'm with friends that i know tho, but with strangers i'm really shy and everything at first.

I'm really not social at all when i'm with my family tho. That's so weird but when i'm with friends on vacations for example, i could talk to some strangers, but when i'm with my family, i just can't, and i'm like all alone forever with them :drown: i don't know why it's like if i was ashamed of myself, the image they could have of me if i was doing something they are not used to see.

Actually, it's like there was 2 different person in me, and my family knows me as a sweet, shy and anti-social person that has never do anything wrong in her life and doesn't know anything about sex, alcohol etc, and my friends knows me as a cool, crazy and funny person. (Like, i'm Chaoticney with my friends, and i'm 2011ney with my family :orangu:

• Like 1

I'm really sorry to hear that, maybr you could make friends with friends of friends and get confidence that way maybe? Sounds like you have anxiety issues that are making you this way, although it will be hard I really think going to the route cause and tackling it may help you, look at how you can change and not blame the reasons so much to move forward.

Ah so you are a creative one. They say people are creative due to the amount of over thinking that they do. Maybe you are focusing on the slightly more negative side to this. Maybe just have fun on face value at first, I dunno find common ground with fashion related stuff maybe.

I dunno why I am acting like an agony uncle, I am far from perfect. :o

What the hell are u talking about? Idgi :omgawd:

Edit: Omg I get it now :toxicwink:

Yes thats what I usually do now, just stop overthinking things. Whats The worse that could happen? Maybe a person stop liking u, or have bad opinion about u. But if u don't try they would still think u're a shy negative person, so its definitely worth the try. Thats what I think ;)

I'm more an introvert , and i'm fine like that tbh. I'm extravert when i'm with friends that i know tho, but with strangers i'm really shy and everything at first.

I'm really not social at all when i'm with my family tho. That's so weird but when i'm with friends on vacations for example, i could talk to some strangers, but when i'm with my family, i just can't, and i'm like all alone forever with them :drown: i don't know why it's like if i was ashamed of myself, the image they could have of me if i was doing something they are not used to see.

:omg:  :omg:

that's so me OMG