how many hours do u use computer a day?

Galliano Brinni

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:trollney:

But seriously tho this is scary :crying2: I use my laptop like 3 hrs a day then still continue with my phone

I don't go to internet on my phone unless I have to. When I'm home, I'm ALWAYS on my computer (especially now that I have a lot of free time), and I don't have wireless. When I leave my house to see my boyfriend and such, I don't have a reason to go to internet, but when I'm somewhere boring (like my university), I visit Facebook and Play Store on my phone to pass the time.

I don't go to internet on my phone unless I have to. When I'm home, I'm ALWAYS on my computer (especially now that I have a lot of free time), and I don't have wireless. When I leave my house to see my boyfriend and such, I don't have a reason to go to internet, but when I'm somewhere boring (like my university), I visit Facebook and Play Store on my phone to pass the time.

So don't use it more than 3 hrs a day?

Starting today I begin 'hiding' my own laptop tho. Without doing that I just could NEVER go through a day at home without using it. And basically since 2 months ago I'm on holiday so if im not hanging with friends I use it. I can't go out every single day bc in my country its (kinda) expensive to take taxi, and I don't want to spend my time at mall alone. The bus etc here isn't very safe..

But starting tomorrow I think im gonna ho out whenever I have time. I just can't continue doing this honestly :crying2:

Starting today I begin 'hiding' my own laptop tho. Without doing that I just could NEVER go through a day at home without using it. And basically since 2 months ago I'm on holiday so if im not hanging with friends I use it. I can't go out every single day bc in my country its (kinda) expensive to take taxi, and I don't want to spend my time at mall alone. The bus etc here isn't very safe..

But starting tomorrow I think im gonna ho out whenever I have time. I just can't continue doing this honestly :crying2:

You should tbh bb I've been all out more than usual cause of this drama but I'll try to get a life too tbh :awkwarddd:

MUCH MORE than three hours, but it all depends on my obligations. As I said, now that I have free time, I use it almost all day long. Don't obsess about it, hun, nothing can happen to you  :D