Has anyone seen Britney play around on an Acoustic Guitar before?

RomanRains

I think way back when she was with JT he showed her how to play the acoustic guitar but idk if she's practiced much.  I remember she did have a segment or BTS or skit for the DWAD tour where she made fun of playing the G string. They do say that if you can play the piano you can easily pick up on playing  the guitar but Idk. 

1 hour ago, btmyhbrit99 said:

I think way back when she was with JT he showed her how to play the acoustic guitar but idk if she's practiced much.  I remember she did have a segment or BTS or skit for the DWAD tour where she made fun of playing the G string. They do say that if you can play the piano you can easily pick up on playing  the guitar but Idk. 

I remember this set of pics from their house together!

brit%20justin%20guitar.jpg

An Acoustic Britney album is my dream, but I don't see it ever happening....and definitely  not as a stand alone album (it would be  a "My World" and "Believe" situation ala Bieber)

With that said, I think Britney is mostly about playing the Piano (mostly why her ballads are usually piano centered), but could probably play the guitar a bit.