Is Day 3 happening ?

Liar

5 minutes ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

There's a major heat wave here in Cali peaking today.  I wouldn't be surprised if the shoot is indoors or doesn't start until later.  

She literally shot work bitch in 115 degree weather the whole day. I'm sure she won't be bothered by the weather and plus she has an ac and plus she she loves a good tan  

• Like 2

Due to creative differences between Britney and David LaChapelle, it has now been confirmed that the third day of shooting has been cancelled and the video will sadly be scrapped. The release of 'Make Me' has therefore been delayed until further notice. 

1 minute ago, David said:

Due to creative differences between Britney and David LaChapelle, it has now been confirmed that the third day of shooting has been cancelled and the video will sadly be scrapped. The release of 'Make Me' has therefore been delayed until further notice. 

Not funny :4music:

• Like 3