RebellionBrit, What's good?

Britnoy

Tbh I thought this thread was gonna be about me constantly calling it shitheavy 2w56kb6.jpg

As long as I'm not being mentioned, that's cool.

But if I am... dmteh0.jpg

Edit - why do people constantly feel the need to bash Lara? It makes no sense.

Come at me motherfuckers :queenflogpa: You gonna insult somebody, insult me, at least I'm getting money :queenflopga: 

5 hours ago, kinganthony said:

also i find it so funny how the video was REMOVED. 

:lmfaoo:
You shouldn't let stay here people who bash this place and members including the staff.
They simply don't deserve to be part of this forum. 

And you know what is the best part? Is that I saw him more than once copying not only threads but replies from here including the same gifs on the post. 
That bitch is not only fake but unoriginal with Stealoncé complex  :ummlol:

1 hour ago, Britnoy said:

:lmfaoo:
You shouldn't let stay here people who bash this place and members including the staff.
They simply don't deserve to be part of this forum. 

And you know what is the best part? Is that I saw him more than once copying not only threads but replies from here including the same gifs on the post. 
That bitch is not only fake but unoriginal with Stealoncé complex  :ummlol:

i honestly have no idea. Some people live off drama and feel the need to start unnecessary shit  for no reason. Yeah the staff and I are going to speak about it. 

Thanks for having our back :) 

49 minutes ago, kinganthony said:

i honestly have no idea. Some people live off drama and feel the need to start unnecessary shit  for no reason. Yeah the staff and I are going to speak about it. 

Thanks for having our back :) 

Always ;)
These forums war needs to stop for real.
If people want to be on both forums, is fine. Just don't be a fake bitch and then talk shit about us.:bitchplz: