Who's the most famous female singer in your country?

kasavas

I just watched some parts of the diamonds video, she is lipsyncing isn't she? Could you send me a video of she slaying them vocals?

PS: Why do the best vocalists have to lipsync? Why people who SHOULD lipsync, like Kay Perry, don't? #mess

Yeah,she does.

Go to 2:38

The shade for Katy :D

Yeah,she does.

Go to 2:38

The shade for Katy :D

She is a flawfree vocalist, I love the sound of her voice tbh! I also liked the song they were singing, kinda different and unique. :bow: 

And I live to shade Katy tbh, even tho her first album, One Of The Boys, is one of my favourite albums of all time :bow:

• Like 1

I just watched some parts of the diamonds video, she is lipsyncing isn't she? Could you send me a video of she slaying them vocals?

PS: Why do the best vocalists have to lipsync? Why people who SHOULD lipsync, like Kay Perry, don't? #mess

And here she's singing Nobody's wife live.

She is a flawfree vocalist, I love the sound of her voice tbh! I also liked the song they were singing, kinda different and unique. :bow:

And I live to shade Katy tbh, even tho her first album, One Of The Boys, is one of my favourite albums of all time :bow:

I don't like the song that much,but Despina is amazing in my eyes and ears :P

• Like 1

In this thread we can talk about the most famous female singers in our country. :orlynow:

You can write for ONE singer,and you can post up to 2 videos of her.

I live in Greece,the most famous and successful female singer is Despina Vandi.

She even won an award in World Music Awards back in 2002. :xf1:

She's 44 years old.

vandi-1.jpg

Here is one of her songs:

And here she made a cover of Rihanna's diamonds:

PS. I met her in person 3 times :D

Helena Paparizou is really big too,but not as big as Despina.

Post yours :) I want to hear new music  :yesplz:

Helena is very successful , too. She won award in Cannes, she won in Eurovision song Contest 2005 . But Despina is GORGEOUS , I met her and she tweeted me many times! 

• Like 1

I live in Brazil, and the most famous female singer in my country is Anitta. Her music is not very brazilian, she mostly sing pop songs in portuguese, the beat and production are almost always similar to what we hear from american artists tbh.

Here's her most famous song yet (spent an eternity on itunes #1 and has almost 90 million views)

Here's the performance music video from her latest single (there's one, but it's kinda slow and boring tbh)

Adding this to the list:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV3vUW3meLw

BadBitchComAnitta.gif