do ya'll think guns should be banned?

David

Guest blehh

I mean it comes and goes. We were having corruption problems decades ago and Roosevelt I believe managed to come in and clean house and things were good again for a while but power seem to corrupt always, to varying degrees, but it always seems to happen sooner or later. 

We arent even in the top 10 least corrupt anymore lol. We really are becoming the land of the free-ish with the highest rate of prisoners in the world while we let our government violate our rights and amend our constitutional rights null and void lol.  

We try to legislate every bad thing and wrong doing and every possible circumstance because common sense might not always be fair.

The primary uses for guns and the reasons we have them are self defense and recreational hunting, but the reason we have a right to have them is our government, just in case. 

How exactly does the EU work in that sense? Ive read things along the lines of there are certain understandings so far as travel and things of that nature but that there wasn't actually a unifying factor that would allow for more cohesion between the countries?

Hmm well in EU it varies tbh, economically, west is much more stronger than east, but as for the crime rate (pedos rapists etc. ) east is much better than the west. The laws are pretty much almost the same in every country of EU because once you want to join in you get to play by their rules (and tbh they r VERY good rules) . They mostly make u bring laws that r all about civil protection and media, the raise of standard etc. As for the guns you need a special permission to own one, you can own it, but you need a permission thats not so easy to get. Most of the countries even forbid hunting because the species started getting extinct. As for travelling its all free, there is no bounds, u dont even need to bring a passport, u can do it simply with your ID :) tresspassings dont even exist, for example, here's a border of Netherlands and Belgium Baarle-Nassau_fronti%C3%A8re_caf%C3%A9.j

Hmm well in EU it varies tbh, economically, west is much more stronger than east, but as for the crime rate (pedos rapists etc. ) east is much better than the west. The laws are pretty much almost the same in every country of EU because once you want to join in you get to play by their rules (and tbh they r VERY good rules) . They mostly make u bring laws that r all about civil protection and media, the raise of standard etc. As for the guns you need a special permission to own one, you can own it, but you need a permission thats not so easy to get. Most of the countries even forbid hunting because the species started getting extinct. As for travelling its all free, there is no bounds, u dont even need to bring a passport, u can do it simply with your ID :) tresspassings dont even exist, for example, here's a border of Netherlands and Belgium Baarle-Nassau_fronti%C3%A8re_caf%C3%A9.j

That is so flipping cool. Its interesting cause in some ways it does sound similar to the us in functionality. Some states have tougher gun control laws some more lax. Interestingly enough the states with the toughest gun control laws are the most violent in the country. The economic climate can vary pretty significantly from state to state too.

Under what kind of circumstances are you all allowed to have a gun?

And we have limits on species and areas here. TBH where I live deer are like vermin and they breed faster than the environment will support and faster than our hunters can/are legally allowed to shoot them. I just had ANOTHER one run out in front of my car and kicked it. :frenchy:  

Guest blehh

That is so flipping cool. Its interesting cause in some ways it does sound similar to the us in functionality. Some states have tougher gun control laws some more lax. Interestingly enough the states with the toughest gun control laws are the most violent in the country. The economic climate can vary pretty significantly from state to state too.

Under what kind of circumstances are you all allowed to have a gun?

And we have limits on species and areas here. TBH where I live deer are like vermin and they breed faster than the environment will support and faster than our hunters can/are legally allowed to shoot them. I just had ANOTHER one run out in front of my car and kicked it. :frenchy:  

Yeah it is very simmilar, EU was made to be a competition to the USA and its basis are similar :) I think you are allowed to have a gun only if u say that you feel threatened by someone or something, and you have to prove it . Otherwise it's pretty difficult to get one :tbh: . I think one of the countries elected that raping victims are allowed to have those mini guns in their purses (which is very good imo) , but then again u have to be the victim to own it. And omg yes I've heard of the deer problem in the usa , its a bit funny :lmaolol: 

Yeah it is very simmilar, EU was made to be a competition to the USA and its basis are similar :) I think you are allowed to have a gun only if u say that you feel threatened by someone or something, and you have to prove it . Otherwise it's pretty difficult to get one :tbh: . I think one of the countries elected that raping victims are allowed to have those mini guns in their purses (which is very good imo) , but then again u have to be the victim to own it. And omg yes I've heard of the deer problem in the usa , its a bit funny :lmaolol:

Its only in certain parts, especially the south and the further into the country you get the worse it is. Its the THIRD time a deer has actually hit me. I literally had one run up beside me look at me (while still running next to my car) and then slam into the side of my car before running off.  :frenchy:

They are lunatics lol. I actually had to stop in the middle of the road for a duck crossing recently too  :britlol: 

Our system was running great for a long time, we havent adapted too well to all of the modern technology though. IDK how well thats going in other countries, things like internet privacy and how the media is adapting to a more free news system where they are more reliant on advertising than ever giving actual products control over the media by threatening them financially. I think thats one reason we still dont have to label GMO's and if im not mistaken most developed countries do.

I cant imagine having to actually prove that ive been a victim before to be able to get a gun.  :britney-nicetry: 

I dont even own one (yet) and the thought scares me. It kinda blows my mind to think most people in pretty much all other developed countries have never held one etc. I dont think I know anybody who has never shot one.

Guest blehh

Its only in certain parts, especially the south and the further into the country you get the worse it is. Its the THIRD time a deer has actually hit me. I literally had one run up beside me look at me (while still running next to my car) and then slam into the side of my car before running off.  :frenchy:

They are lunatics lol. I actually had to stop in the middle of the road for a duck crossing recently too  :britlol: 

Our system was running great for a long time, we havent adapted too well to all of the modern technology though. IDK how well thats going in other countries, things like internet privacy and how the media is adapting to a more free news system where they are more reliant on advertising than ever giving actual products control over the media by threatening them financially. I think thats one reason we still dont have to label GMO's and if im not mistaken most developed countries do.

I cant imagine having to actually prove that ive been a victim before to be able to get a gun.  :britney-nicetry: 

I dont even own one (yet) and the thought scares me. It kinda blows my mind to think most people in pretty much all other developed countries have never held one etc. I dont think I know anybody who has never shot one.

Yeah it does seem like your government is really trying hard to take absoulte control of the citizens, I mean EU almost froze its relations with the USA because NSA spied France, Germany and Sweden. USA was smart enough so they backed off and apologized, those things are not acceptable here, they even elected a law that Google has to delete a complete history of a person if one demands it, and its already happening. So in EU if u want all ur data deleted by google u just request it and they do it, those things are on a high level here, its very nice :tbh: 

Yeah it does seem like your government is really trying hard to take absoulte control of the citizens, I mean EU almost froze its relations with the USA because NSA spied France, Germany and Sweden. USA was smart enough so they backed off and apologized, those things are not acceptable here, they even elected a law that Google has to delete a complete history of a person if one demands it, and its already happening. So in EU if u want all ur data deleted by google u just request it and they do it, those things are on a high level here, its very nice :tbh:

Its not acceptable here either TBH. They are also storing all kinds of cell phone data of americans which they arent allowed to do. They arent allowed to collect that information without a warrant but they secretly decided they will collect it and just not look at it without a warrant so instead of needing probable cause to start collecting they can go back years if you do something stupid down the road. Its illegal as hell and they are getting away with it for now.  :frenchy:

TBH the dumbest thing our government has done in a long time is try to take the guns. Its whats been pissing a LOT of americans off and its why a lot are starting to finally pay attention and get fed up with the government. Theres a lot of butting heads right now, were really really split throughout the country on almost every major issue.

I think the number of american citizens immigrating to other places has been at an all time high in recent years. I have to admit except for the gun laws and a reasonable opinion of pets Europe does seem enticing at times  :D

Plus doesn't it get really cold in most of Europe. I dont handle cold well.  :uhno:

Guest blehh

Its not acceptable here either TBH. They are also storing all kinds of cell phone data of americans which they arent allowed to do. They arent allowed to collect that information without a warrant but they secretly decided they will collect it and just not look at it without a warrant so instead of needing probable cause to start collecting they can go back years if you do something stupid down the road. Its illegal as hell and they are getting away with it for now.  :frenchy:

TBH the dumbest thing our government has done in a long time is try to take the guns. Its whats been pissing a LOT of americans off and its why a lot are starting to finally pay attention and get fed up with the government. Theres a lot of butting heads right now, were really really split throughout the country on almost every major issue.

I think the number of american citizens immigrating to other places has been at an all time high in recent years. I have to admit except for the gun laws and a reasonable opinion of pets Europe does seem enticing at times  :D

Plus doesn't it get really cold in most of Europe. I dont handle cold well.  :uhno:

Yeah! riot that shit :4music: , haha I believe everyone would adore living in europe, we really offer everything for everyone, as for the climate it depends where you live, South is never cold (Spain portugal italy greece turkey) , north is pretty chilly (Scandinavia) while west and east have all 4 seasons, east has a bit rougher winter and a VERY warm summer, it was 52 celsius here last year in july :crying2: u got sunburned for being exposed to sun in 2 fucking minutes :displeased: but idc I love it. Winters are usually snowy but its nothing big :) I think you would love it here ;)