Something Coming Next Month, Not Related To Music?

As always with "insiders" take this with a grain of salt, but timothy_b is one of the few that I generally am inclined to believe. He has a decent track record and definitely has some type of knowledge when it comes to certain things. He's been honest about not really knowing much recently rather than just making shit up. 

Anyway, he posted this on the Pop Justice forums today:

Nothing's been scrapped. Where does that rumour come from? The album is not ready yet, but the single is waiting in the pipeline. Timing hasn't been right yet and they're still figuring out when to release it (last thing I've heard). Also something else is coming out next month, which is not directly linked to her music.

So, what could it be? 

- Las Vegas Fantasy perfume?

- New art book featuring Britney's doodles and paintings of leaves?

- New Instagram photo of Lexi?

- Another iconic photoshoot for Lucky Magazine? 

Here comes the smasha 

qozy4g.jpg

As always with "insiders" take this with a grain of salt, but timothy_b is one of the few that I generally am inclined to believe. He has a decent track record and definitely has some type of knowledge when it comes to certain things. He's been honest about not really knowing much recently rather than just making shit up. 

Nothing's been scrapped. Where does that rumour come from? The album is not ready yet, but the single is waiting in the pipeline. Timing hasn't been right yet and they're still figuring out when to release it (last thing I've heard). Also something else is coming out next month, which is not directly linked to her music.

So, what could it be? 

Here comes the smasha 

qozy4g.jpg

I AM CRACKING UP! You always make me laugh :gloria:

So, what could it be? 

Here comes the smasha 

qozy4g.jpg

gotta be that  :mhm:

new single is waiting in the pipeline?

they're not sure when timing is right!? HOW FUCKING LONG CAN IT TAKE??!?!

Ikr! I just wish they'd hurry up & release the single since it's done. :boring:

Ikr! I just wish they'd hurry up & release the single since it's done. :boring:

That would just lead to an absolute mess. They need a concrete release strategy... we don't want her to pull a Rihanna and release a single and then have to wait a year for the album. This is why Britney has kept her mouth shut regarding a specific release: when it's ready, we'll know. 

:gloria:

im still in univase only for your threads, they always make mah day  :loldisidiot:

121x5yw.jpg