1. 1. Which One Is The Best?

• "Britney" Era
    • "In The Zone" Era

era2.png

Let's start the battle of the eras.

"Britney" Era vs "In The Zone" Era

Which one is the best overall?

You decide! 

You can check out the other rounds on the Britney Spears section.

Also don't hesitate to post your favorite moments from each one of the eras.

eragraphic.png

It is difficult to choose between these two eras, but I choose the "Britney" era because it was marked by a new image of her, had 6/7 singles/videos, a game for the PS2, a wonderful tour, a special on MTV "Total Britney Live" and "Diary of Britney Spears" which showed the preparation of this new era, a film "Crossroads" and several DVD's like "Britney: the Videos", "Stages: Three Days in Mexico" and "Live From Las Vegas"! Nor should we forget the advertising ads she did as Toyota and Pepsi!

After almost 15 years, I can conclude that the "Britney" album was undoubtedly his most publicized album and promoted today and this era was one of the best in Britney career that consolidated as the Princess of Pop and as a major performers world.

Like that!

tumblr_n6emhf5ZVv1qae5aro1_500.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_nu33cqVA2q1tr6pz0o1_500.gif

tumblr_lxlmo88CF71r3ty02o1_500.gif

large.gif

tumblr_lsio20ITbP1qdsqclo3_500.gif

• Like 4

I've been lucky enough to be a Stan during all of her eras and Britney>in the zone....Britney was universally loved and was everywhere we even got a movie

I wish I wasn't that young and I had a chance to stan Britney Spears in her prime though :crying1: 

• Like 1

How tf can a cancelled era with bad press and an album that included "brave new girl" be winning

I agree Britney was everywhere during the Britney era, and was universally loved.

During ITZ was when the press started hating on her. Apart from that her tour got cut in half, she only had 3 singles (Outrageous doesn't really count), and the Dream Within a Dream tour is miles better than Onyx.

• Like 2

I discovered Britney around that age too but it was way later with Toxic :crying1:

:crying1: Sometimes when i re-watch the video I realize how Innocent I was when Toxic came out like it seemed so normal,like sometimes Level you know  :crying1:  

I used to wonder what happened to Britneys nipples during the part where she's covered in jewels :pieceofwhat:

how old are you btw  :pieceofwhat:

:crying1: Sometimes when i re-watch the video I realize how Innocent I was when Toxic came out like it seemed so normal,like sometimes Level you know  :crying1:  

I used to wonder what happened to Britneys nipples during the part where she's covered in jewels :pieceofwhat:

how old are you btw  :pieceofwhat:

16  :crying1:

i know how you feel boo,I used to watch the Toxic video a lot! I remember being fascinated by the hair color changes  :crying1:

Omg were the same age :crying1:

my parents had to tell me all of them were Britney I have some memory of thinking the Brunette at the end wasn't her :crying1:

lol,i knew from the beginning they were all Britney though :orangu: 

I remember calling that video the "red hair video" when I asked my sister to play it since I didn't know the song title  :crying1:

We grew up with Britney's culture when will others from this new generation  :crying1:

• Like 1

lol,i knew from the beginning they were all Britney though :orangu:

I remember calling that video the "red hair video" when I asked my sister to play it since I didn't know the song title  :crying1:

We grew up with Britney's culture when will others from this new generation  :crying1:

:pieceofwhat: forgive my eye sight

My family took me to the small video rental store all the time and we would rent a bunch of Britney DVDs to watch. It all went down hill when my parents forbade me from listening to britney because some store clerk didnt let my dad buy me something  :zoomzoom: . I was then Britneyless until Womanizer  :crying1:

• Like 1

I agree Britney was everywhere during the Britney era, and was universally loved.

During ITZ was when the press started hating on her. Apart from that her tour got cut in half, she only had 3 singles (Outrageous doesn't really count), and the Dream Within a Dream tour is miles better than Onyx.

Spill it sis :tea2: I was very disappointed with the album(Too wannabe Madonna) her new trashy attitude...I liked that Britney was sexy yet classy during the Britney era(like now) she was trying too hard during itz imo :queenflopga:

Not to mention her vocals were so underwhelming on that album compared to bomt/oops/Britney :4music: and she started singing live less and less...I'm still not here for the itz era and onyx was such a let down its easily her most overrated tour that show is boring as Fuck :reductive:

• Like 1

My family took me to the small video rental store all the time and we would rent a bunch of Britney DVDs to watch. It all went down hill when my parents forbade me from listening to britney because some store clerk didnt let my dad buy me something  :zoomzoom: . I was then Britneyless until Womanizer  :crying1:

That sucks tho  :icantt:

I only started really stanning her around the FF era. I already loved her and knew some of her songs but well,i was too young at that time  :lykeokyea:

• Like 1

What?

What's the story there with the store clerk and your dad? And how come they punished you for it?