Ariana Grande -- "dangerous Woman"

PopMusicJunkie

So I think her voice sounds great and it's ok for a mid tempo song but I don't like it as much as "focus". It does have a sexy kinda vibe which is not bad but It's kinda boring tbh.. I don't really have an opinion about Ariana either way but I did really like "Break Free" and wish she would make more songs like that or even songs like Selena had on Revival!! I guess I just really like Dance Pop or regular pop a lot better than this RnB/Rock ballad crap! :4music: Just my opinion tho!  ;)

When I listened to the song the fist thing that came to my mind was "is this what we can expect for B9?", because it has that kind of The Weeknd vibe that Larry talked about, but it's also mixed with mainstream dance-pop ! What do you guys think?

I'm not joking, you are always saying what I'm thinking because that was my immediate, initial response to this track too   :yas:   

"Dangerous Woman" is exactly the type of vibe & sound I expect from B9.  This is Ariana Grande's version of "Earned It"/The Weekend sound -- it's sexy, R&B based, and infectious.  I think if Britney makes good on this it'll be a great album.  :fliph:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This was one of the first she teased for Moonlight Dangerous Woman and I couldn't want to hear in full.  But it's slightly disappointing, it never really goes anywhere for me.  But I loved her performance for this on SNL.   :thatsright:

at first , I hated it but the other day I was making a sandwich and suddenly I started singing "we gon' be alright" :lollipop:  :iconic:

and then I put the song on and was like :xf9:  :chilldance:

by the end I was like   :xf7:   :twerkney::poledance:  

And that's how it became my sandwich song :britconvo: 

Idk it's cute :goaway:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This was one of the first she teased for Moonlight Dangerous Woman and I couldn't want to hear in full.  But it's slightly disappointing, it never really goes anywhere for me.  But I loved her performance for this on SNL.   :thatsright:

i feel the same way :tbh:

i was expecting a different sound, more like my everything album nd the demo version :tbh:

i also didnt like the final version of Be alright either :goaway:

i think i might not like this era :crying11:

"Be Alright" has grown on me but it definitely didn't live up to my overall expectations.  It's basically an interlude.   :idc1:   

I'm still looking forward to the album, both "Greedy" and "Into You" seem very solid.   :xf1:

"Be Alright" has grown on me but it definitely didn't live up to my overall expectations.  It's basically an interlude.   :idc1:   

I'm still looking forward to the album, both "Greedy" and "Into You" seem very solid.   :xf1:

im probably still gonna buy the target edition, but i'll probably wont like it that much :mhm: