#b9 Some (Missleading) Info We Have

RebellionBrit

• Larry Rudolph first said Britney was focussing on "putting out some few great singles" before having a full album
  • DJ mustard "confirmed" B's music was coming soon back in november (the 17th)
  • On january the 5th Esjay Jones she was working with Britney on ... her EP (extended play which is up to 5 tracks). Apparently, the tweet has been deleted.
  • Around February (the 2nd) Larry said her album was about 80% done (and they might consider bringing the show overseas).
  • Britney is featured in the 100th edition of V magazine which said of her album "due this spring". They then later changed it to "due this year". She also said "I would much rather have it be completely how I want it to be, whether that takes another year or two months. I have no idea at this point." meaning they don't even know when to release it??
  • Britney said in a chat with The Las Vegas Sun “be hearing something new from me soon… very soon.â€
  • Britney said herself during the Extra interview with Mario Lopez "I have an album coming out soon" and she has "a taste of what's to come, the new stuff isn't actually in it yet" and "There's more to come this year that's gonna be changed"

I just summed everything up what's being said so far but I feel like everyone is saying different things ... Larry said himself she was focussing on singles before the album and then Esjay tagged EP in her tweet while Britney is talking about an album.

They are twisting our minds. They're everything BUT clear.

What I think:

I think Britney won't release anything this month. Her shows starts again in April and the way she puts it, makes me believe she's gonna give us a taste/premiere during her show AFTER a break instead of during the break.

Even though they usually don't do surprise releases, premiering new stuff with a las vegas residency would be amazing for both the single and show + she said she's gonna give a taste of what's to come IN the show.

her show continues after breaks on April the 6th till April the 22th with a break from the 23th till June the 17th and a small break till August the 17th.

I'm hoping for a April/May/June release, I think those 3 months have the best chance of having a release.

ut that'w what I THINK. I could be sooooo far from it :Pbut what do you think?

ps: Don't believe so-called-insiders cause if we had to believe them everytime they said something, the single was already released 3 times and the album like 2 times LOL.

• Like 4

They did focus on releasing a couple of singles tho, Pretty Girls and Tom's Diner (although it wasn't officially released as a single). I don't think the rest of the information is misleading, most of it is just telling us that the album will come out FOR SURE this year and that they'll add new songs to the show, that's all we know for now. The thing about the EP was probably just a mistake, after all the producer then said that she didn't know if it was going to be an EP or not, but yeah, I highly doubt it, we're definitely getting an album!

• Like 2

They did focus on releasing a couple of singles tho, Pretty Girls and Tom's Diner (although it wasn't officially released as a single). I don't think the rest of the information is misleading, most of it is just telling us that the album will come out FOR SURE this year and that they'll add new songs to the show, that's all we know for now. The thing about the EP was probably just a mistake, after all the producer then said that she didn't know if it was going to be an EP or not, but yeah, I highly doubt it, we're definitely getting an album!

Both PG and TD aren't classified as few great singles + TD wasn't for Britney but for Giorgio. Mustard said on november the 17th new music was coming soon, almost 5 months further: still nothing. Half a year isn't really "soon" to me XD

I also forgot to include: Britney said in the V lmagazine she would take another year of work (if needed) while she sad herself "coming out soon" ...

I feel like they haven't made their minds up just yet

Both PG and TD aren't classified as few great singles + TD wasn't for Britney but for Giorgio. Mustard said on november the 17th new music was coming soon, almost 5 months further: still nothing. Half a year isn't really "soon" to me XD

I also forgot to include: Britney said in the V lmagazine she would take another year of work (if needed) while she sad herself "coming out soon" ...

What they said about releasing a couple of singles was just for 2015, and we shouldn't take Larry's word that seriously, he probably just meant that we were gonna get a couple of songs that year and not a full album. And yeah, about what Mustard said, remember how in 2014 Iggy said that Pretty Girls would come out "early next year" and it ended up being released in May :ummlol:

I do think the album is well under way (if it wasn't they wouldn't start with the teasing), but we just have to be patient and think that the only reliable information is the one that comes directly from Britney or her team, because producers, songwritters and all that can be pretty clueless sometimes!

• Like 1

I think that Britney is really "on-hand" with this one (like she said) and I think she is aware that BJ wasn't received well... So she's probably taking her time and making sure everything works 100% this time... And I HATE waiting but if that means getting a quality material, I wouldn't really mind waiting a couple of months or so. :)

• Like 2

PG was an official Britney single and Giorgio released TD officially as well. Just because you didn't think they were great it doesn't mean they don't count. Larry wasn't going to say "we're gonna release a few mediocore singles".... 

• Like 7

Mustard probably doesn't know himself when the song comes out. He probably was finished with the song, he submitted the final product to Britney's team and that was his job done. He probably just assumed it'd be coming out soon after. 

• Like 1

TD was official tho :pieceofwhat:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom%27s_Diner#Giorgio_Moroder_version

I think thier just gonna release it as always there never really has been a "surprise" or something random from britney she is really slow and and keeps it original with revealing music/albums/videos etc. Most likely reveal a single, a month later at midnight release it and then two months after that a video. Then a few months or so after, the album. It's always been that way. I predict it. :4music:

BTW anyone else think britney takes WAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to many "breaks"? :frenchy:

Been there like 8 years and preformed only 50 shows. :orangu:

• Larry Rudolph first said Britney was focussing on "putting out some few great singles" before having a full album
  • DJ mustard "confirmed" B's music was coming soon back in november (the 17th)
  • On january the 5th Esjay Jones she was working with Britney on ... her EP (extended play which is up to 5 tracks). Apparently, the tweet has been deleted.
  • Around February (the 2nd) Larry said her album was about 80% done (and they might consider bringing the show overseas).
  • Britney is featured in the 100th edition of V magazine which said of her album "due this spring". They then later changed it to "due this year". She also said "I would much rather have it be completely how I want it to be, whether that takes another year or two months. I have no idea at this point." meaning they don't even know when to release it??
  • Britney said in a chat with The Las Vegas Sun “be hearing something new from me soon… very soon.â€
  • Britney said herself during the Extra interview with Mario Lopez "I have an album coming out soon" and she has "a taste of what's to come, the new stuff isn't actually in it yet" and "There's more to come this year that's gonna be changed"

I just summed everything up what's being said so far but I feel like everyone is saying different things ... Larry said himself she was focussing on singles before the album and then Esjay tagged EP in her tweet while Britney is talking about an album.

I feel like this summery of B9 is missing a lot of stuff!  :xf11:  What about all the other producers and writers she's been working with? Like Julia and Justin, DJ Yellow Claw, Chantal Kreviazuk, Clara Marie Williams, Mathew Koma, ..etc I think even Danja said he was doing something for B9.. ??