What Is Your Favorite And Least Favorite Selena Gomez Album?

ifuseekme

7 members have voted

1. 1. Fav album

• Kiss & Tell
    • A Year Without Rain
    • When The Sun Goes Down
    • Stars Dance
    • Revival
  2. 2. Least Fav

• Kiss & Tell
    • A Year Without Rain
    • When The Sun Goes Down
    • Stars Dance
    • Revival

Stars Dance and Revival are pretty even for me as the best, although I do have a soft spot for When the Sun Goes Down too! :thumbsup: The others are just meh... I think her music is really good for the most part and that she is really pretty but I just wish she danced more! I mean given the type of music she makes, I think she should have more choreo in her music videos and I would like her a lot more as an artist. I mean Lady Gaga's songs are even as good as Selena's but bc she dances in the MV I end up liking her songs better.. idk.. maybe it's just a personal thing for me! I like my pop stars to be dancers too and have choreo  :mhm: .

That being said I also think Selena is a better actress than she is a singer. She has such great comedic timing and delivery. I wish she would do a sitcom and become America's Sweetheart like Jennifer Aniston or something.  :)

• Like 1

I like selenas newer music. My only problem with her is that shes pretty one dimensional. She doesnt sing too well live, and while alot of pop artists dont, they at least put on a show or dance. Shes always just standing there singing without emotion :orangu: to me, shes pretty but boring.

My favorite song of hers would have to be the heart wants what it wants, favorite cd,revival :)

Stars Dance and Revival are pretty even for me as the best, although I do have a soft spot for When the Sun Goes Down too! :thumbsup: The others are just meh... I think her music is really good for the most part and that she is really pretty but I just wish she danced more! I mean given the type of music she makes, I think she should have more choreo in her music videos and I would like her a lot more as an artist. I mean Lady Gaga's songs are even as good as Selena's but bc she dances in the MV I end up liking her songs better.. idk.. maybe it's just a personal thing for me! I like my pop stars to be dancers too and have choreo :mhm: .

That being said I also think Selena is a better actress than she is a singer. She has such great comedic timing and delivery. I wish she would do a sitcom and become America's Sweetheart like Jennifer Aniston or something. :)

Yes! I see her having a good carrer in acting especially comedies, like you said.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Stars Dance and Revival are pretty even for me as the best, although I do have a soft spot for When the Sun Goes Down too! :thumbsup: The others are just meh... I think her music is really good for the most part and that she is really pretty but I just wish she danced more! I mean given the type of music she makes, I think she should have more choreo in her music videos and I would like her a lot more as an artist. I mean Lady Gaga's songs are even as good as Selena's but bc she dances in the MV I end up liking her songs better.. idk.. maybe it's just a personal thing for me! I like my pop stars to be dancers too and have choreo  :mhm: .

That being said I also think Selena is a better actress than she is a singer. She has such great comedic timing and delivery. I wish she would do a sitcom and become America's Sweetheart like Jennifer Aniston or something.  :)

i was really expecting some kind of choreo for  HTM video tbh :(

the stars dance era videos were the best and that was probably my most favorite tour from her :tbh: im still surprised she performed whiplash and used My prerogative for the interlude :umomg:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Stars Dance is the best and my favorite

My least is A Year Without Rain

Stars Dance

Revival

When the Sun Goes Down

Kiss & Tell

A Year Without Rain

Overall tho I do love her work with the Scene and her work in general :crying1:

we are literally twins with the ordering :o

some AYWOR tracks sound better with broken headphones oddly :gloria: