I Guess I Can Make A Trade List Now... I Think.

HeadstrongWolf

• Oops I Did It Again acapella pack. (Includes main vocal, backing vocal, 2 or 3 synth stems..)
  • Oops (Main vocal mix)
  • Lonely (Mic feed from DWAD)
  • Sometimes (Mic feed from Crazy2k)
  • Circus (mq acapella) didn't this already leak?
  • Not a Girl (Acapella from Crossroads)
  • Stronger (TV Track, instr. w/ bvg.) [YO THIS IS REALLY RARE.]

I'm not sure what's extremely rare and what's not, but I found a treasure trove, so...

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ScaryBlackout

Those Phonography, Hot As Ice, Out From Under and My Only Wish stems are fake  :crying1: it was remade by the same person that remade Toy Soldier, Perfect Lover and Get Naked stems that were going around  :crying1: they sounds like the official ones tho  :omg1: but if u listen those My Only Wish stems mixed, for example, you'll notice that sounds different to the official one  :zoomzoom: Phonography as well, just take a look at the start of it, you'll see that it's fake 

Those Phonography, Hot As Ice, Out From Under and My Only Wish stems are fake  :crying1: it was remade by the same person that remade Toy Soldier, Perfect Lover and Get Naked stems that were going around  :crying1: they sounds like the official ones tho  :omg1: but if u listen those My Only Wish stems mixed, for example, you'll notice that sounds different to the official one  :zoomzoom: Phonography as well, just take a look at the start of it, you'll see that it's fake 

Thanks for clearing that up, those backing vocals really threw me off.

• 4 weeks later...

Fun fact.. The TV track actually has an official release, along with one of Oops' TV tracks (It has two different ones) and Lucky or DLBTLTK, can't remember which, but I have it..

it was technically released but only one edition of oops which was an extremely limited presing in one country, so finding it in HQ is pretty hard :mhm: Im willing to trade you the oops, and lucky ones :)

it was technically released but only one edition of oops which was an extremely limited presing in one country, so finding it in HQ is pretty hard :mhm: Im willing to trade you the oops, and lucky ones :)

The pressing had two editons, just different casing.. It was from Korea.. Although I could buy both editions here in Denmark lol.. Only bought one as I was like 14 and had no money, and then it was gone..

I'm in bed rn, :orangu: but I'll look at your list from your thread when I'm at my computer sometime!

The pressing had two editons, just different casing.. It was from Korea.. Although I could buy both editions here in Denmark lol.. Only bought one as I was like 14 and had no money, and then it was gone..

I'm in bed rn, :orangu: but I'll look at your list from your thread when I'm at my computer sometime!

K, pm me if you see something you want or if your not interested at all :mhm:

• Like 1