Who Wants To Trade

ifuseekme

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is my current trade list 

Everytime, Early Morning, Freakshow, Toy Soldier, This Kiss, Do Somethin', HOE, OTW, BTMYH, Shattered Glass, Rock Me in, ILRR, amnesia (instrumental)

Inside out, Outrageous, Acapella

The Answer, Hot as ice Acapella & instrumental mix

BTMYH (live), ILRR, Lonely (live), State of Grace, MOWTY almost studio acapella

SOG (instrumental made with stems)

MOWTY, Pretty Girls Instrumental Stems

Mystic Man rehearsal snippet

oops Acapella snippets

Outrageous Flashbulb Remix; SugarDip Solar Radio Edit

BOMT MV rehearsal footage

Oops acapella stem snippets

Bring Me Home Snippet

My Love Was Always There (Live 2002) VHQ

Rockstar (Featuring Lisa 'Left Eye' Lopes)

Oops Behind the Scenes (Fey's Home Video

YDMC (Stardust Acapella)

Baby One More Time, Shadow, showdown, Everytime, WB demo

Can Capri (has more production than original

Anticipating Alt.

Scream & Shout Acapella

Everytime Live (almost studio acapella)

Dangerous (Nicole Morier demo)

Lucky Instrumental with Backing Vocals

Kiss You All Over Britney Spears, Maurice & Sean Garrett

OFU stem sampler

Femme Fatale tour Prerecorded vocals

That's Where You Take Me (Luin's Destination Mix)

That's Where You Take Me [Genildovisk Mix]

That's Where You Take Me [Radio Mix]

Strong- Selena Gomez & Justin Beiber

Keri Hilson Gimme More (Tv  Snippet)

Ariana Grande Moonlight (snippets edited together)

Teeth  Lady Gaga

LQ Style /alt Taylor swift

Bad blood Taylor Swift Kendrick Lamar 99% studio acapella

Love Story Pop mix Stems Taylor swift

Pm me if you are interested :)

All of your stuff can be found on YouTube.

Tell me where the demos for everytime, Showdown, shadow, teeth, Work bitch and the stems for Get Naked, Perfect Lover, Toy Soldier, Phonography, Pretty Girls and the rest of them are on YT :frenchy

also did you even look at my list which i posted here :zoomzoom:

Tell me where the demos for everytime, Showdown, shadow, teeth and the stems for Get Naked, Perfect Lover, Toy Soldier, Phonography, Pretty Girls and the rest of them are on YT :frenchy

also did you even look at my list which i posted here :zoomzoom:

I don't know about GaGa, but I do know about your instrumental stems.

• Phonography - Likely only the chorus remake stems. They're on some karaoke site.
  • Toy Soldier - I was scammed with these too lol. mediafire.com/download/ucdlmz1cxm7x0xi/Toy+Soldier+Stems+%28KDJProductions%29.zip
  • Get Naked (I Got A Plan) - mediafire.com/download/e5l05e1v8wt6jhr/Get+Naked+%28I+Got+a+Plan%29+Instrumental+Remake+Stems+by+KDJProductions.zip
  • Perfect Lover - www.mediafire.com/download/556yyc9dohpxikb/Perfect+Lover+Remake+Stems+%28KDJProductions%29.zip

I don't know about GaGa, but I do know about your instrumental stems.

• Phonography - Likely only the chorus remake stems. They're on some karaoke site.
  • Toy Soldier - I was scammed with these too lol. mediafire.com/download/ucdlmz1cxm7x0xi/Toy+Soldier+Stems+%28KDJProductions%29.zip
  • Get Naked (I Got A Plan) - mediafire.com/download/e5l05e1v8wt6jhr/Get+Naked+%28I+Got+a+Plan%29+Instrumental+Remake+Stems+by+KDJProductions.zip
  • Perfect Lover - www.mediafire.com/download/556yyc9dohpxikb/Perfect+Lover+Remake+Stems+%28KDJProductions%29.zip

They are real :frenchy: someone else heard them and said they were real :frenchy: if i have to i'll make a sampler :zoomzoom:

No, but you can just tell tbh :mhm: they sound exactly like the ones in the song :zoomzoom: also im seriously surprised nobody wanted the oops acapella clips  :omg1:

That's exactly what I thought with the Toy Soldier "stems" when someone traded those to me. Sounded identical to the official song. When I went in and tried to invert it, nothing happened. I suggest doing so. :queenflopga:

That's exactly what I thought with the Toy Soldier "stems" when someone traded those to me. Sounded identical to the official song. When I went in and tried to invert it, nothing happened. I suggest doing so. :queenflopga:

Ya but i heard those before and they dont sound like the remakes :umomg: also want the Style Demo

Guest ScaryBlackout

you're kiding me, right? :ohhh: they are fake?  :crying3: