Alien Is The Only Song In Her Entire Career That...

ALEX -II- 11O39

I love Alien but lbr, there's no way they could have released it after Perfume flopped and that horrible vocal cut went viral. The song had no chance, and the production ruined it anyway. Still not over them letting a glitch get through on a final record  :displeased:

^^^^ I was just talking to my boyfriend the other day about the glitch, along with the awful vocal production on T.I.'s verse on Tik Tik Boom (why is his voice so drowned out?). I cannot believe that they let an album for a superstar like Britney go out like that. Shabby, shabby, shabby. And so disappointing.

• Like 1

I love Alien but lbr, there's no way they could have released it after Perfume flopped and that horrible vocal cut went viral. The song had no chance, and the production ruined it anyway. Still not over them letting a glitch get through on a final record  :displeased:

Are you talking about the vocal production here??

Because the instrumental production ... like... LMAO... does not meet that sentence at any point of its 3 minutes and 56 seconds... :orangu:

This, besides Alien was pretty basic imo, i liked it but it was very flat, no angst, no bridge, etc didnt really come off as single material....if we wanna discuss midtempos that has potential to be a single HATLM on the other hand,  :nowaygif:

You hate TIG so much :(

But we should keep in mind it was suppose to be better, but then will.i.am scrapped everything :mhm:

It doesn't matter. The album is what it is - and it's not very good. I know y'all love TIG and that's fine, we all have different taste... but it would have flopped and brought even more negative press to the album / Britney. Truthfully I'm glad they let it die. There's no way that mess would have hit on radio. It sounds straight out of 2003. And Britney is just as much to blame for letting the album go out the way it did. 

It doesn't matter. The album is what it is - and it's not very good. I know y'all love TIG and that's fine, we all have different taste... but it would have flopped and brought even more negative press to the album / Britney. Truthfully I'm glad they let it die. There's no way that mess would have hit on radio. It sounds straight out of 2003. And Britney is just as much to blame for letting the album go out the way it did.

The mistake is that ... for Britney... ballads never work for her... (Chart wise)