Britney Spears Vs Beyonce - Whos Bigger?

Murad Merali

Hey guys, a similar post to this has probably been up before, but i've only joined this site a couple of weeks ago. Everytime I have this discussion people go crazy. And yes I am aware that i'm posting this on a Britney Fan Site but i'm just curious as to what you guys think. In my opinion competition between these two is the only competition. Both been out since the 1990s and still as relevant as when they first came out. 

Heres the video below, few people told me to do it so I did. Compared the main features like dancing, singing, album sales. Wasn't sure on tour sales there were too many different answers, so if you no please tell me I would like to no who has more success when it comes to touring. I didn't compare amount of awards, the only reason Beyonce has plenty is because her dad is on the committee to decide who gets them and we all know Britney deserves endless Grammys for her contribution to Pop music. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8zIvNAE6f8

If you talk about her whole careers then Britney is bigger of course, not even need to comment on that.

If it's nowadays, it's Beyonce, she's selling more, has grossed more than $200M with a tour, and imo is a better perfomer too, and she's not 100% lip syncing.

About touring only, because you asked it's Beyonce, she did more than $500M with her tours. Britney is around $400M ($64M from Vegas so far included).

But i don't see the point to compare them tbh. It's not the same artists, and Beyonce has Jay-z.

• Like 1

They focus on different things, see their own careers from different perspectives and have different ambitions. Since this is the Britney Army's territory you know pretty well what the answer to your question is gonna be. Same goes for Beyhive. But at the end of the day, does this comparison of two completely different artists really matter? It doesn't. Unless you're a massive fan of both and you're unsure who you should stan for more.

In that case it's a matter of personal preference.  :no1curr:

• Like 2

well beyonce might be a "better singer", but britney is a better entertainer and performer! britney doesnt makes weird monkey like faces while dancing.

beyonce was in a girlgroup, so their success counts as hers i guess (didnt watched the video, watching a movie as i type and i'm to lazy to hit the pause button).

i guess all my writing doesnt make any sense, but if i should choose between beyonce and britney, i'd choose britney

Yeah I was wondering about touring, so I assume Beyonce comes out on top when it comes to touring? I just saw so many different figures didnt wanna end up stating wrong information.

Tbh the main purpose of this video was to let Beyonce fans know that Britney is bigger. Once I compared the main factors it was so easy to see who came out on top. No doubt that the Beyhive will drag me and my bandana to the grave on this one on youtube. It just irritates me because people constantly tell me that Britney overall is a stiff dancer who isn't even that great. It fully baffles my mind it truly does.

These are a lot of topics so I'm just gonna answer to the dancing part....

Beyonce is all about energy and EFFECTS...In every single performance there is a FAN blowing her HUGE hair, DRAMATIC lighting, curtains, slow motion, camera focusing on one movement as if she has done something extraordinary etc. All those effects make her performances look amazing. If you strip her down and leave Beyonce with a plain outfit and just her dancers you will see the most BORING performance EVER...

And then we compare those to the already stripped down performances of Britney where it's just her, her dancers, a plain outfit, normal lights (sometimes even daytime) and a plain stage with not so many props. AND SHE STILL LOOKS BETTER AND PHENOMENAL...

BRITNEY IS A BETTER DANCER BECAUSE SHE IS ACTUALLY A DANCER... :tea2:

• Like 3

I've read all your comments but in the 2000's people had to compare Britney with Christina. People said Christina was better cause of her voice. Then, we had Avril, Shakira, Gaga and so on.... It means Britney is still a pop reference so people must compare her to other artists cause she has all codes which define a pop legend.....

• Like 3

At her peak britney was far better but I think we have to assume that Beyoncé has become a much more respected artist, more relevant and right now her performances are more spectacular. If britney dares to sing some words again, to dance and to care about her career she would win that again. She has that something but she needs to use it, she needs to play that I'm sexy and you know it again not just looking hot but also with some hot moves and yes I know she's a mum now but between breathe on me and from the bottom of my broken heart there's a nice degree of Sexyney for a mum

• Like 1

@@JonHardy!! I wouldn't say Adele is bigger then them both combined. We'll see after a couple of albums but as of now she isn't bigger than Beyonce and deffo not Britney. 

Just praying she has a fire album and a fire performance at the VMA's if she ever performs there again.  Thats all she needs and shes back on top. Dont think she'll do the superbowl, too good to be true. She might feature for like a couple of mins but can u imagine the ratings if she did her own show ?!?!?! 

At her peak britney was far better but I think we have to assume that Beyoncé has become a much more respected artist, more relevant and right now her performances are more spectacular. If britney dares to sing some words again, to dance and to care about her career she would win that again. She has that something but she needs to use it, she needs to play that I'm sexy and you know it again not just looking hot but also with some hot moves and yes I know she's a mum now but between breathe on me and from the bottom of my broken heart there's a nice degree of Sexyney for a mum

did you watch 2015ney?

• Like 1

Yeah I've seen her but even though she's improved a lot along this year she's just on the way to be the performer she used to. She still needs to regain relevance and respect by the media and the public. That is something Beyonce has and britney doesn't right now.

the relevance never is consistent, britney was loved for 5 years, and beyonce is loved since single ladys, but people love someone and then hate it, just like Lady gaga, justin biieber, etc. 

in the other hand, britney has the most loyal fan base of the world and thats its more important that what the media or the GP thinks, because the fans base its the only thing that make the artist a consistent carrere. thank god she is doing great in vegas with the number and everything, she never will be in the prime level of media attention because she isnt new anymore.