The Official Britney: Piece Of Me Show Coverage For Saturday November 7Th 2015

I really wish she would stop wearing that dress for the Pretty girls segment, I loved the black and pink one if it was a looser material so she could move more easily it would have been much more suited for that segment compared to that dress.  :crying1:  Britney looks stunning in the gold dress but I don't think its really suited as a outfit to be dancing in

Her makeup looks great. Her show really does bring in all types of celebs & music artists.    :yas:

I don't know why they don't just use the pre-recorded vocal that is behind the studio track. Bit of a waste. :zoomzoom:

Yeah... and why only give the illusion she is "singing" along on certain songs? All of them need to be prerecorded.   :icantt:

I dont like that she removed the break from circus to free styling, same with the beginning of ttwe, she needs propper outfits, the pink and black for pg was so flattering, shed look skinny and those sexy dresses, I mean they are cool but not meant for those performances, specialy circus.

That slow spread eagle squat before the 1st chorus makes me scream every time.   :lmaolol:

I really wish she would stop wearing that dress for the Pretty girls segment, I loved the black and pink one if it was a looser material so she could move more easily it would have been much more suited for that segment compared to that dress.  :crying1:  Britney looks stunning in the gold dress but I don't think its really suited as a outfit to be dancing in

In theory it's not a good outfit to dance in because it's so short, but she doesn't give a shit if she flashes her panties and looks sexy and slutty tbh, so I like it :pieceofwhat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines