The Official Piece Of Me Show Coverage Thread For Friday October 23Rd 2015

Let's pray to have last week's slayage back, with hot new costumes and a wigless Britney

tumblr_inline_mx508zV1Zv1qdysiw.gif

Ask and you shall receive  :crying1:

Omg, the new Freakshow outfit, I can't deal, it's so freaking hot, and her body, don't get me started on her body  :crying1:

The Circus dress is beautiful too, but the skirt is too tight, it'd be better if it had a similar design to the old Boys dress  :yaknow:

• Like 2

Freakshow costume + Pretty girls costume - - > MASSIVE HIGHLIGHTS!!!!

The baby/oops strapless version looks better than it's predecessors!

I'm still not sure about the new circus outfit. It's definitely better than the previous white dress!

BOMT outfit still has straps but they are translucent and not black, finally something smart from her costume designer :yaknow:

The new Freakshow is literal perfection  :yestbh:

• Like 1

I like the new Circus outfit, so much better than the garbage bag she wore on the last show.

And i'm probably the only one that will say this but i dont like freakshow outfit, yeah she looks hot and all that of course, lingerie is just not a costume to me. And that piece of lingerie doesnt even look nice, but she could have hello kitty lingerie y'all would die for it too anyway because she's almost naked.

Glad to see she's back to short and natural hair, much better like this, i was afraid she would have Ariana's hairstyle again.

BOMT outfit still has straps but they are translucent and not black, finally something smart from her costume designer :yaknow:

The new Freakshow is literal perfection  :yestbh:

At last, she feels confident and sexy enough to pull off a hot costume like this!

Not to mention that she has the best body in a long long long long time!!! Without that, the freakshow outfit would have been a disaster...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines