The Official Piece Of Me Show Coverage Thread For Wednesday October 21Th 2015

Ugh, i wish she would have kept her last bomt costume, it looked good, i mean this one is fine but it's so basic.

I don't like the new PG costume, wtf is that thing on/around her shoulders?? I can't. The dress she had was better.

Im glad she finally changed her circus outfit tho but i'll need better pictures to judge the new one.

And i wish she would stay without extension, or at least shorter ones.

I have to agree with you :)

The Circus outfit makes her look like a cave woman... Especially with that hair :madonnagu: I like the Pretty Girls one though...

This show was shit anyway tbh :orangu:

It actually reminds me of this :orangu:

mujer-griega-con-quiton-13309.jpg

She could've looked like Aphrodite if they hadn't messed up her hair and makeup  :crying1: but hopefully they'll do things right tonight and she'll feel ready to slay again!

• Like 1

It actually reminds me of this :orangu:

mujer-griega-con-quiton-13309.jpg

She could've looked like Aphrodite if they hadn't messed up her hair and makeup  :crying1: but hopefully they'll do things right tonight and she'll feel ready to slay again!

More like a hybrid between Aphrodite and Hermes tbh...  :queenie:

Those shoes and this dress...bad bad bad combo...

Uhmmm... I like the new pretty girls outfit but the whole look reminds me of lady Gaga. I think britney should go back to a show version of casual outfits. Tops pants, skirts, boots.... I actually live the hair at the beginning of the show, that Arianna grande 's style looks cool but it's maybe not comfortable to dance. Don't like the baby one more time and circus. I like the one from the other day better and the red one from toxic fits better in the circus segment.the old pretty girls dress could go on the toxic jungle part

:zoomzoom:

Again Marco isn't her designer anymore,

She asks her stylist to make her costumes at her choice, and non of these match with their segment anymore except for BOMT :displeased:

This!

I'm not really sure about Marco not being the designer anymore, but Britney has full control of what she wears and what she wants designed. As evident in IABJ, when marco designed a decent opening outfit, that would have matched the dancers, and would have been similar to the billboard one she wears now, just in silver (more like the one iggy wore both at the awards and in her tour) But Britney wanted it different last minute, so we wended up with that awful cut up 2 piece too tight "toxic" outfit, which slowly got better.

I actually like the new PG one, kinda looks like the promo pics, plus it gives her a little shape and makes it different than just a plain leotard.

I wish she would go back to the original BOMT outfit again, for pretty much the same reasons, it's different.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines