The Official Britney: Piece Of Me Show Coverage For Friday October 16Th 2015

Holy shit this was the second time I saw her but this time I was in the left pit and first row!! She was so close you guys I'm not kidding! I took lots of cool pictures and some videos! :) she made eye contact with me several times, I met her the 14th she was amazing the show had some lol moments with the mic and props love how professional they were <3

lucky! i can only dream <3 any chance you can upload the pics/videos somewhere? even somewhere like mega.nz or Youtube? I love up close shots!!

Holy shit this was the second time I saw her but this time I was in the left pit and first row!! She was so close you guys I'm not kidding! I took lots of cool pictures and some videos! :) she made eye contact with me several times, I met her the 14th she was amazing the show had some lol moments with the mic and props love how professional they were <3

I hope you have some videos of MATM/Blackou/Do Somethin, she slayed those!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines