The Official Britney: Piece Of Me Show Coverage For Friday October 16Th 2015

That new costume is very pretty i love it, however it could fit her better, the cut doesn't compliment her body very well. There shouldn't be a turtleneck, would be better if it was a 1 piece outfit not 2 pieces, and make it a catsuit. Also another color than red would be great or a mix of many color that stay in the jungle theme, and there should be transparent tissu on the sides of her waist so it doesn't make her look so wide.

• Like 2

I really hope they kinda sort there shit together in the wardrobe department because it's a mess I hope they're experimenting in this leg for the new shows to come next year because gurl... it's just...idk I mean i'm even getting bored with the work bitch outfit I bet they spend so much money on the wigs/outfits and they look like shit..   :4music:

Guys there is only ONE new costume, not two. The one in the Baby/Oops section is one of the oldest outfits. It looks way better than the previous leotard though.

I hate the new one in the toxic section. It's cheap and she looks like a skinned cheerleader in it...

It's still a new outfit tho. Now it is see-through and the chest area is black.

I don't think red fits the final section but having color in the show is nice. It's more like a Latin number. It has potential has a costume though. Maybe she can use this one in the circus section. Use the Pretty Girls Costume (she's using in WB and broke last night) for the final section. I still like the black diamond work bitch costume for the start. I associate it with Work Bitch now. And I too loved seeing her back in the broken costume. Her shoulders and back are really defined right now. She has been working hard on her body. 

And the new BOMT/Oops is like the original but it's actual transparent instead of fake flesh color and the material on the chest is black now. I love this outfit even if it needs to be pulled up a bit. 

Holy shit this was the second time I saw her but this time I was in the left pit and first row!! She was so close you guys I'm not kidding! I took lots of cool pictures and some videos! :) she made eye contact with me several times, I met her the 14th she was amazing the show had some lol moments with the mic and props love how professional they were <3

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines