New Song To Hear: Carly Rae Jepsen

Lady Lisa

New Song To Hear: Troye Sivan                                                                            New Song To Hear: Nick Jonas

New Song To Hear: Carly Rae Jepsen - Run Away With Me

11rymtl.png

'Run Away With Me' is Carly Rae Jepsen 2nd Single from her upcoming album called 'E•mo•tion'.

The song was written by Carly helsef along with another 5 songwirters and produced by Mattman, Robin Lennart and Shellback.

'Run Away With Me' Music Video:

Pre-order 'E•mo•tion': Here

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

RE: Janet -- "Unbreakable."  I love it and can't wait for her upcoming album.  I've been on a major Janet kick lately, listening to her music & watching her concerts.  Truly one of the best pop performers ever.   :slay:

What do you think about Run Away With Me ? 

Crying-Mariah-Carey.gif

I already listened to E•mo•tion and i must say she slayed me :crying2: btw i think KISS was a mess tho :orangu:

I never called myself a Carly Rae Jepsen fan but her album is easily the best pop album released this year thus far.  It's everything 1989 wishes it was and "Run Away With Me" is so infectious.  Her album doesn't deserve to flop and be ignored.   :crying1:

RE: Janet -- "Unbreakable."  I love it and can't wait for her upcoming album.  I've been on a major Janet kick lately, listening to her music & watching her concerts.  Truly one of the best pop performers ever.   :slay:

I never called myself a Carly Rae Jepsen fan but her album is easily the best pop album released this year thus far.  It's everything 1989 wishes it was and "Run Away With Me" is so infectious.  Her album doesn't deserve to flop and be ignored.   :crying1:

tbh u spilled the tea :yes: E•mo•tion has amazing songs...idk but there are some flawless album that shouldn't have been a flop :crying2: like Breathe In Breathe Out :yes: such a masterpiece :crying2: 

tbh u spilled the tea :yes: E•mo•tion has amazing songs...idk but there are some flawless album that shouldn't have been a flop :crying2: like Breathe In Breathe Out :yes: such a masterpiece :crying2:

Each single made me more and more excited, the album is pure 80's bliss, she nailed it.  :nailedit:  

I never got into Hilary Duff except for a few songs.  I may have to check that album out...  :oshit:

i approve of your taste :mhm: Unbreakable is amazing and No Sleeep is a fucking masterpiece. It really is gonna be The Velvet Rope 2.0 :crying1: and CRJ's Emotion is incredibly tasteful and I think she did a fantastic job of curating a really well put-together record. Slayage all around :cuteclap:

i approve of your taste :mhm: Unbreakable is amazing and No Sleeep is a fucking masterpiece. It really is gonna be The Velvet Rope 2.0 :crying1: and CRJ's Emotion is incredibly tasteful and I think she did a fantastic job of curating a really well put-together record. Slayage all around :cuteclap:

Thanks, bb!   :)  I'm loving that Janet is singing on these tracks, plus making music that she wants to in '15 and not trying to chase trends.  Most def getting TVR vibes, even the album's artwork and her hairstyle is shades of it.  I approve, I'm ready for her next masterpiece.   :crying5:

"Warm Blood" off of Emotion is everything.  That song's awesomeness didn't hit me until a couple of listens, now I'm it's bitch.   :thatsright:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

post it in here and i will see... :hair:

ok, I'll post it tomorrow when I get on :fliphair: