[New] Design An New Britney Era

Mike.

design.jpg

Talking seriously,didn't you ever wanted to create your own Britney era ? 

You can make a new Britney era in this game : 

- Create a new album : you can make your own tracklist for it : you can use unreleased songs,albums songs and you can even add exclusive songs.Give a name to your album.You can create an album cover for it,but if you're not really good at editing stuff you're not forced to edit anything,you still can play.

- Choose the lead single of your album and make a single cover for it if you can.

- Make a little summary of what is the album about,the story of it ! What message Britney wants to bring to her fans with that album.

- Write the name of the producers of the album,the release date of the album and the lead single too.

- Create a tour for your era (if you're inspired) : choose the outfits of the tour (you can take outfits that Britney already used for her past tours or you can search pictures of some outfits on the internet that Britney could eventually wear),make the list of the songs Britney will perform on your tour.

Just be creative

after receiving your entries the first round will start ! I'll give you more informations about how the votings will work after receiving everyone's entries.

theplayers.jpg

@

@ 

@

The prizes :

1st place : 100.000 points

2nd place : 50.000 points

3rd place : 20.000 points

If you wanna play,just tell me.I need enough players to turn this game successful and exciting!

you can start creating your era,i'll give you 2 weeks for that ! PM me your entries.

DEADLINE : 09/13/2015

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Of course I can play :3 go ahead :P

I'm in! can I team up with Jorge? :selenerz:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

No teams allowed!

oki doki, I'll walk alone :qtb: