She Was Stunning Tonight!

Nikk84

But after reading she may not extend Vegas and remembering the article that said she went to Hawaii to think about whether or not to extend. I think she broke up with Charlie for that reason too. So here judgement will not be clouded. I don't see a world tour but I think she may extend Vegas or concentrate on TV or film.

Cause if she was focused on Charlie she more than likely was focused on starting a family. That would sway her decision. But in this case I think Charlie wants to be like his dad in that he wants success and starting a family now would be hard. His mom did and she said it was tough because Dick, Charlie's father was not around. I have all idea Charlie wasn't ready because he knows how it would be. I think he would be okay with Brit in Vegas and going back and forth to see her.

Sis .. U clearly forgot that she has an album coming out , if she doesn't extend Vegas then shes obviously going on tour

Huh i'm not feeling all this because If she doesn't promote harder than ever this new era her tour will be a huge flop and i don't want to see this IPr9KBs.jpg 

Huh i'm not feeling all this because If she doesn't promote harder than ever this new era her tour will be a huge flop and i don't want to see this IPr9KBs.jpg

It won't be a hupe flop lmao :drown: people already pay millions just to see her in Vegas while she doesn't promote shit, so of course a tour when SHE is the one that comes to you will be successful. She doesn't sell albums/single a lot recently because her music is shit, she doesn't promote and GP doesn't care (or probably don't even know she has music out) but a tour is not the same at all, whatever if she promotes or not, her fans will go to see her anyway, especially now that she's feeling herself again, that her last tour was 4 years ago already, and we are begging for another since Vegas started.

It's just like Madonna, she doesn't sell music but all her shows are sold out.

• Like 1

It won't be a hupe flop lmao :drown: people already pay millions just to see her in Vegas while she doesn't promote shit, so of course a tour when SHE is the one that comes to you will be successful. She doesn't sell albums/single a lot recently because her music is shit, she doesn't promote and GP doesn't care (or probably don't even know she has music out) but a tour is not the same at all, whatever if she promotes or not, her fans will go to see her anyway, especially now that she's feeling herself again, that her last tour was 4 years ago already, and we are begging for another since Vegas started.

Damned if she does, damned if she doesn't. I think whatever she does as long as she performs it will be successful.

Huh i'm not feeling all this because If she doesn't promote harder than ever this new era her tour will be a huge flop and i don't want to see this IPr9KBs.jpg

Lmao sis shes obviously gonna promote hard , she has no other thing to look forward to other than tour and hopefully superbowl .. If she extended Vegas then that would be a major problem promotion wise

She better make good music before doing a worldwide tour IPr9KBs.jpg