What's Your Superbowl Setlist?

AudioBritneyBeats

This is mine, and I tried to describe my vision.

BOMT/Crazy - Similar to her 1999 EMA Performance (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wLLoXtN86U&index=19&list=PLo0EtBc3LFDiHKnLaYdW0qxu41OVFmXXv). She would enter from the Sky in a glass case, as a voice over plays about her Alien Mission, it would be the same one from the EMAs, maybe a bit longer. She would enter and the glass would break. Where she would perform a similar version of BOMT, rip off a dress, to show a sexy outfit, and do a dance heavy "Crazy" with a dance break(not the rap). Ending with an epic bank hand spring, and pose. Smiling and looking gorgeous. She'd say a quick thing to the crowd to show her mic is on, something like "GOLDEN SUPERBOWL, ARE YOU READY? CAUSE GUESS WHAT, Its Madonna" Starting loud, ending sexy.

Me Against The Music - Madonna would  appear on a separate stage on the other side singing the first verse of the song (this would allow for a quick costume change and water), Britney would re-appear as they work their way towards each other w/ dancers (like in the video, Britney in black, Madonna in white) and finally giving this song the live performance it should have gotten deserves! WOULD THEY KISS? Nah, they'd hint at it though, like in the video, but this time Britney would be the one to turn around and disappear. *Also, imagine what it would do for the video on her VEVO. 

Oops!...I Did It Again - playing off the whole kiss thing, Britney would go into Oops!, performing a routine similar to Vegas, but with a dance break, instead of that AWFUL ribbon bit. 

I'm A Slave 4 U - Britney would perform the original choreography of Slave.

Toxic/Womanizer - Performing an interesting medley of Toxic/Womanizer. 

Till The World Ends - Britney would pump up the crowd again with a special guest, this time, with Kesha & Nicki Minaj coming on stage for the remix of TTWE. She would perform a dance break after the two girls exit....and end with an epic pose. As the stadium goes COMPLETELY BLACK

1st Single World Premiere - She would go on to perform a brand new song, routine and everything that would act as the 1st single from her album. The lyric video would premiere on her YT/VEVO immediately following the half-time show. This is how she would end the show, leaving everyone with the single stuck in their head! 

9 Songs, one from each era (except Blackout, tried w/ a medley of slave but it'll be too many songs, & BJ, although i'd end with Work Bitch if she doesn't have a single & the remix is good since Bitch wouldn't be allowed). Most of her greatest hits, including her first single ever & world premiere of her new single, from her 10th album. Featuring 3 special guests, one of whom has never performed at the Superbowl before. Plus, I also tried to tell a story with the performance, She is an Alien being on a mission for love, Madonna is her vilian/the temptress who Britney beats, she would then see a guy, and become a "slave" to him. She soon releases that he is no good for him and that he is evil as well. She comes back stronger with the help of her Alien gal pals who come to help her & she ends the show, as a new being, on a new mission, and ready to slay the world (which she would have just done) 

With this plan by the way, the Music Video for the 1st single would have already been shot, and released 2 weeks AFTER the Superbowl performance. Mid-Feb for Single Premiere, sales/radio/streaming, and End-Feb for Video Premiere, sales/streaming increase + radio higher. 

What do you all think?

Part 1: Space / Meteor

1. Oops I Did It Again (DWAD Version Intro)

2. Womanizer (Circus Tour Breakdown)

3. Pretty Girls [shortened]

Part 2: Electric

4. Baby One More Time / S&M (with Rihanna cameo)

5. Gimme More (POM Version)

6. Scream & Shout [shortened]

Part 3: Apocalypse

7. I'm A Slave 4 U (NFL 2003 Version)

8. Toxic

9. Till The World Ends (with Ke$ha and Nicki Minaj cameos)

Part 1: its britney bitch

1. Oops I Did It Again (original)

2. Womanizer (shortened)

3. Pretty Girls [shortened] with Iggy

Part 2: Electric

4. Baby One More Time / S&M (with rihanna)

5. Piece of me (femme fatale Version)

6. Boys (with Pharrell) (similar to the circus tour)

Part 3: Apocalypse

7. I'm A Slave 4 U (NFL 2003 Version)

8. Toxic

9. Till The World Ends (with Nicki Minaj)

Rock Segment:

Outfit: Studded bra With Jacket Similar To Outrageous. Brit would switch jacket with a vest (Similar to one worn during BOMT on the FFT) at the start of do somethin

1.Outrageous/IWG

Chorus of outrageous then first verse and chorus of IWG

2.Oops/Crazy

Verse and Chorus of each Song

3.Do Somethin/Pom

Verse and Chorus of each Song

Circus/ Funky Fun Segment:

Outfit:  Combo of POM PG out fit and Gold/ skintone Outfit in circus mv (uses blacklight to go from colorless to colorful at beginning of BOMT)

1.Circus

Verse and Chorus of each Song.Would be real Circus animals seen

2.BOMT/Ooh la la/ PG

Chorus of bomt,Verse and Chorus of OLL, chorus and Iggy verse 

The Hits

Outfit: Starts With black catsuit (similar to oops one except black) which britney takes off during Gimme more. Underneath would be an outfit similar to the first outfit in the FFT

1.Gimme More

Starts With "It's Britney Bitch!" and goes into chorus

2.Toxic

Sings first verse,chorus, and a shortended dance break

3. TTWE ft.Nicki minaj and Ke$ha

Nicki intro, Britney Verse, Ke$ha and Britney sing chorus, dance break, then  britney singing"See the sun light..." with nicki and ke$ha doing back vocals

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

yes, it's being televised from the desert

oooh ok cool, I hope she brings extra water <3

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

she will, for the nausea pills for the helicopter ride :mhm:

that's great, we don't want a repeat of the last iconic dessert performance :frenchy:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

VIAX6.gif

omg  :omgosh: typo my bad  :ohno:  :oops:  :xf13:   :lolomg1: 

• Like 1

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

it's okay :aintevenmad: i read that and it was the first thing that came to mind :orangu:

lol  :gloria:

the first thing that comes to my mind are vegan cupcakes :selenerz:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

:gloria::queenie:

don't give Katy costume ideas :selenerz:

I have a craving for cupcakes rn and I'm vegan, I'm sorry :gloria:

lmao :gloria::selenerz:

• Like 1