It's Fu**ed Up...

Sirdylanmerlot

Looking at her old interviews. And watching the latest interviews.

What a beautiful girl dealt with behind the scenes. Makes me sad. I hope Britney is finding the woman she is meant to be.

We are all beings, trying to be the best of what we are. I can't imagine all my flaws portrayed for the world to see.

Let's praise the beautiful woman Britney has become.

• Like 2

Well honestly & literally, I've reached that point where I'm living on Britney's past, music-wise, performance-wise, personality-wise just everything. I don't get these people who are like look she is back, she is happy just cuz she is smiling in front of a camera even if they can see she looks nervous as hell like LOL, but I don't know how to love or stan 4 anybody like her which is breaking me :crying1: :crying1:

• Like 2

She is such a strong and inspiring person. Most celebrities should take notes from her, tbh. She is one of the most famous people in the world and is still as humble as she was almost 17 years ago. I don't even know how she found the strength to get through 2007, the amount of negative exposure she faced was so cruel and unfair. That's why with me being a fan since the very beginning, I don't really get upset with how Britney doesn't care as much as she once did because I understand. I couldn't care for something as much if it made my life hell for years on end. I appreciate her as a person and still as an artist, she has been absolutely flawless this year and I am proud of how far she's come.

• Like 9

Well honestly & literally, I've reached that point where I'm living on Britney's past, music-wise, performance-wise, personality-wise just everything. I don't get these people who are like look she is back, she is happy just cuz she is smiling in front of a camera even if they can see she looks nervous as hell like LOL, but I don't know how to love or stan 4 anybody like her which is breaking me :crying1: :crying1:

How can you not stan for her? She's come so far in the last few years. Sure, in the last couple of years her music hasn't been exactly ground breaking but every artist goes through their downfalls musically at one point or another. Stop living in the past and appreciate the present.

• Like 2

How can you not stan for her? She's come so far in the last few years. Sure, in the last couple of years her music hasn't been exactly ground breaking but every artist goes through their downfalls musically at one point or another. Stop living in the past and appreciate the present.

You clearly can't read or msiunderstood what I wrote. I said "I don't know how to love or stan 4 anybody like her which is breaking me" which means I can't stan or love anybody the same way I do for Britney, which means I love her more than anything :drown: :drown:

People here just see everything as negative or insulting to britney even if a person merely coughed :orangu: :orangu:

You clearly can't read or msiunderstood what I wrote. I said "I don't know how to love or stan 4 anybody like her which is breaking me" which means I can't stan or love anybody the same way I do for Britney, which means I love her more than anything :drown: :drown:

People here just see everything as negative or insulting to britney even if a person merely coughed :orangu: :orangu:

Clearly I do know how to read, maybe word things differently so people can understand what you're saying  :thumbsup: 

• Like 2

Sounds a bit shady to me.

Clearly I do know how to read, maybe word things differently so people can understand what you're saying  :thumbsup:

I don't think what I wrote was that hard to get!!!!! At least to get the meaning twisted from "Britney is my everyting & I can't love anybody or stan for them like her" to "How can you hate her after all of what she has been through" !!!!!! LOL so :drown: :drown:

I don't think what I wrote was that hard to get!!!!! At least to get the meaning twisted from "Britney is my everyting & I can't love anybody or stan for them like her" to "How can you hate her after all of what she has been through" !!!!!! LOL so :drown: :drown:

"but I don't know how to love or stan 4 anybody like her which is breaking me"

Well obviously you can understand what you wrote yourself, moron. Idk why you're getting so worked up over me apparently "misunderstanding" what you wrote. Not my fault that you didn't exactly make sense in your post.  LOL so :drown: :drown:

"I've reached that point where I'm living on Britney's past, music-wise, performance-wise, personality-wise just everything"

It sounds like you're basically saying there's nothing about Britney nowadays that you like, so you're living in the past. 

"but I don't know how to love or stan 4 anybody like her which is breaking me"

Well obviously you can understand what you wrote yourself, moron. Idk why you're getting so worked up over me apparently "misunderstanding" what you wrote. Not my fault that you didn't exactly make sense in your post.  LOL so :drown: :drown:

I am NOT honey, you'r the one who got your attack mode on thinking I was bashing her when I wasn't so I told you you misunderstood which is clearly the case & re-explained what I meant yet you are still quoting :britdrown: :britdrown:

& BTW, again it wasn't so hard to get it in the first place, but I hope it's clear enough now since it's 7:24 am & I wanna sleep :moorangu: :moorangu:

"I've reached that point where I'm living on Britney's past, music-wise, performance-wise, personality-wise just everything"

It sounds like you're basically saying there's nothing about Britney nowadays that you like, so you're living in the past. 

Na, I am referring to her lack of activity (music-wise) & the lack of the Britney vibe in most of her new songs (IMO) so I find myself living in the past. Like if I am bored, I'll go on YouTube & watch an old interview, old videos etc. Sometimes I keep random searching hoping I'll find something I've never seen before. Same in case of songs. So to me I feel like I'm more likely stuck in her past & i don't have any other favorites. To all other music artists out there, I am barely a listener 

• Like 1

Na, I am referring to her lack of activity (music-wise) & the lack of the Britney vibe in most of her new songs (IMO) so I find myself living in the past. Like if I am bored, I'll go on YouTube & watch an old interview, old videos etc. Sometimes I keep random searching hoping I'll find something I've never seen before. Same in case of songs. So to me I feel like I'm more likely stuck in her past & i don't have any other favorites. To all other music artists out there, I am barely a listener 

Oh! I see what you mean now.

Shady bitch :tea2:

:tea:

Blackout is post-meltdown (or during, rather) tho, and you're not stanning for that?  :zoomzoom:

Womanizer slayed and so did the entire Circus album 

I kind of get how you feel that whatever happened sort of "ruined" her but that's also a very superficial way to look at people

Also look at other artists who've had a long career and how they have changed over the time sans meltdown like Madonna for example. Like Britney she's riding the coat tails of her previous career because what she produces now is not ground breaking like it used to be, but rather desperately trying to keep up with the times

mte I mean I love her to death,and ik that she is in good place right now,abmnd is happy.

But I feel like I'm stanning for some 50 year old has been,or like I'm stanning for some mom :crying1:

And that makes me sad,bcz Stan life choose you,not the other way around :crying1:

Guest QueenJocasta

Godney Joan has been a flawless and humble Queen since she was 17, tbh. One of the reasons I support Vegas is because it's clearly what is best for HER as a person. She gets to spend all the time she wants with ha kids while still performing. There's no pressure of touring, no endless interviews and cameras - just a show a few nights a week and more time with her family. 

• Like 1

Godney Joan has been a flawless and humble Queen since she was 17, tbh. One of the reasons I support Vegas is because it's clearly what is best for HER as a person. She gets to spend all the time she wants with ha kids while still performing. There's no pressure of touring, no endless interviews and cameras - just a show a few nights a week and more time with her family.

Yas sis show dem ungrateful fans

She is such a strong and inspiring person. Most celebrities should take notes from her, tbh. She is one of the most famous people in the world and is still as humble as she was almost 17 years ago. I don't even know how she found the strength to get through 2007, the amount of negative exposure she faced was so cruel and unfair. That's why with me being a fan since the very beginning, I don't really get upset with how Britney doesn't care as much as she once did because I understand. I couldn't care for something as much if it made my life hell for years on end. I appreciate her as a person and still as an artist, she has been absolutely flawless this year and I am proud of how far she's come.

Blackout is post-meltdown (or during, rather) tho, and you're not stanning for that? :zoomzoom:

Womanizer slayed and so did the entire Circus album

I kind of get how you feel that whatever happened sort of "ruined" her but that's also a very superficial way to look at people

Also look at other artists who've had a long career and how they have changed over the time sans meltdown like Madonna for example. Like Britney she's riding the coat tails of her previous career because what she produces now is not ground breaking like it used to be, but rather desperately trying to keep up with the times

Blackout & circus are considered "PAST" to me considering the fact that we are in 2015, no longer 2007 or 2009!!! & like I said I don't stan for anybody else & I'll never stop loving her. I'm just saying how I feel in the past year or two

Britney's breakdown made me really see society for how nasty it actually is and how barbaric the world still is. I was young back then so it was really interested to see how fickle people were. People really wanted to see her fall as hard as possible and just laughed but these are the same people who would tell you that they are kinda and compassionate people.

Cos she was the pretty perfect girl it was ok and still is to just laugh at her life and mental illness' and stuff, yet dead rock stars like Kurt Cobain are lorded and he was a heroin addict (love Nirvana). Sad thing is if she died, she would have been seen as a legend up there with Kurt and Micheal. 

Britney is too nice for the industry and that's part of the reason she fell so hard, she has morals and those morals were almost like ghosts. I will always love Britney because I know she still has the same mind deep down, obviously it's super jaded now. She has so much love in her and she gets to give it all to her kids, and it's a blessing to have kids, especially healthy ones. They aren't gonna resent her like other famous kids do their parents because she spends as much time with them as possible and in this cruel world, why the fuck not be with people who love you unconditionally all the time. We all wanna feel happy and safe. I have so much respect for her.

• Like 1

Looking at her old interviews. And watching the latest interviews.

What a beautiful girl dealt with behind the scenes. Makes me sad. I hope Britney is finding the woman she is meant to be.

We are all beings, trying to be the best of what we are. I can't imagine all my flaws portrayed for the world to see.

Let's praise the beautiful woman Britney has become.

Britney has no flaws, what are you talking about? :tea2: