2010,secret Meltdown !

§ejtan

I seriously want to know what happened back then to cause drastic change from circus britney to ff britney :xf11:

there was an amazing discussion on some other forum about it,but I can't find the thread.

Apparently c ship supposed to end in late 2009 (it supposed to be 1 year c ship akk Amanda's) but Jamie had this meeting with lawyers and doctors,and they've decided to extended it,apparently Britney fought against it,well tried till Jamie threatened her with taking her kids away,she even hired her own lawyer at that time.

she looked devastated at the time, i think it was worst than the 2007 one but we dont know anything.... i remember that jive record waste all her songs on ff album and put something that she didnt want, she was forced the entery era... the last day of the tour was the one that she enjoy most because was the last day of the era. and the director of criminal video said that she just need motivation, she wasnt feeling alive because nothing was what she want to be in her careere...

Guest QueenJocasta

Britney's mental health should be left out of our convos tbh. We have no real evidence that there was a 'breakdown' in 2010. And if there was, it clearly wasn't as bad as 2007 - because it didn't result in her losing custody of her children and totally self-destructing. People with mental health issues don't just get over them. There's a long, long period of finding the right meds, adjusting to meds, and even then it's not over. 2009 / 2010 was likely just a huge transitioning period for her. 

• Like 6

there was an amazing discussion on some other forum about it,but I can't find the thread.

Apparently c ship supposed to end in late 2009 (it supposed to be 1 year c ship akk Amanda's) but Jamie had this meeting with lawyers and doctors,and they've decided to extended it,apparently Britney fought against it,well tried till Jamie threatened her with taking her kids away,she even hired her own lawyer at that time.

If that's true, than poor Britney, indeed. And what kind of father treats her own daughter like that, treating with the kids? I seriously can't. :icantt:

Britney's mental health should be left out of our convos tbh. We have no real evidence that there was a 'breakdown' in 2010. And if there was, it clearly wasn't as bad as 2007 - because it didn't result in her losing custody of her children and totally self-destructing. People with mental health issues don't just get over them. There's a long, long period of finding the right meds, adjusting to meds, and even then it's not over.

it was worse for her as person.and she clearly had a meltdown,there is so much "small" evidence about it,but her team kept it a secret.

It was worse for her as a person,bcz even though 2007 one was so big,and so publicized,after she got help,everything went to normal,she was still the same Britney.

I think her entire team had their fingers in it,c ship supossed to end in late 2009,but it got extended till summer of 2010,and she was promised that she will be free,in summer of 2010 she apparently hired a team of lawyers,but Jamie scared her aww. Heck there was even social service at her home for no reason (apparently he threatened a lot,especially with her kids).

And we have the right to discuss anything,as longest we are polite and nice about it.

If that's true, than poor Britney, indeed. And what kind of father treats her own daughter like that, treating with the kids? I seriously can't. :icantt:

there is a tape with Britney calling her lawyers,but apparently it was fake,in that tape she says my father has threatened me several times with taking my kids away. Yeah its plausible that it is fake. But at that time she was so miserable and so sad,we even saw her crying in public plus that fight with Jason,and social service and child protection service were at her door multiple times for no reason. So it is plausible that Jamie was scaring her :(

Guest QueenJocasta

it was worse for her as person.and she clearly had a meltdown,there is so much "small" evidence about it,but her team kept it a secret.

It was worse for her as a person,bcz even though 2007 one was so big,and so publicized,after she got help,everything went to normal,she was still the same Britney.

I think her entire team had their fingers in it,c ship supossed to end in late 2009,but it got extended till summer of 2010,and she was promised that she will be free,in summer of 2010 she apparently hired a team of lawyers,but Jamie scared her aww. Heck there was even social service at her home for no reason (apparently he threatened a lot,especially with her kids).

And we have the right to discuss anything,as longest we are polite and nice about it.

That's literally all speculation tho  :4music:

"Worse for her as a person"? As if there's anything worse than losing custody of her children.. 

i think she never recovered that well after 2007, in circus she wasnt that happy, the intervews and everything was something sad to watch, just like in for the records.. i think she is really happy right now, and after the breack up with jason she seems to be better and better...

That's literally all speculation tho :4music:

"Worse for her as a person"? As if there's anything worse than losing custody of her children..

again smth happened in 2010 that changed her even more.

And no not just speculations,child protective service visits were real as well as social service.

Guest QueenJocasta

again smth happened in 2010 that changed her even more.

And no not just speculations,child protective service visits were real as well as social service.

Sis she was getting visits from CPS from 2006 and on, and it's not surprising they'd visit in 2010 after such a well documented breakdown and the issues she had with her kids. That isn't proof of a breakdown, it's proof that CPS did their job. Britney had limited visitation for a long time. 

Sis she was getting visits from CPS from 2006 and on, and it's not surprising they'd visit in 2010 after such a well documented breakdown and the issues she had with her kids. That isn't proof of a breakdown, it's proof that CPS did their job. Britney had limited visitation for a long time.

sweety no lol