Inthezoneney Vocals Are So Underrated Imo/itz Album Appreciation Thread

Guest GlamBoy

Guest GlamBoy

Can we all just leave what we're doing and really get to admire her vocals back in 2002/2003 for a moment (since she started recording the album in 2002 tbh)? This is serious subject right here! :zoomzoom: I was listening to this beautiful ballad and singing it (because i have "Ultrastar" game and i play it once in a while, ya'll kno how i'm trying to be a singer... right?  :P) and i just realized ITZ vocals are very underrated tbh...

That high note at 3:07 and the way she sings "you were never here..." and then the chorus starts is just PRICELESS! And the bridge :crying4: Can we all agree? And what about the production of the song? Every single friggin thing about this ballad makes it one of the most underrated but flawless ballads from Britney EVER! I wish it was a single :(

Britney can really rap-talk, or however you say it :aintevenmad: And she proves it after this song's bridge part. Also the sexiness in her voice is UNDENIABLE! And the fact that it includes tropical elements makes it even sexier tbh. This song is just pure sex and... umm... ORGASM :pieceofwhat:

Her falsetto voice in this song's bridge, chorus and outro tho :o The production is flaw-free. Did ya know this song's introduction was recorded backwards? If you invert it with any audio edition software, you can actually hear the way it was recorded from the start. Impressive, right?  :nowaygif: Also, the way she says "I love myself, it's not a sin, i can't control what's happening"... i mean, nuff said! :thirsty:

This song right here SHOULD HAVE BEEN A SINGLE FOR GODNEY'S SAKE!!!!!!! :crying2: Her voice in this one is EVERYTHING! And remember: it's about breathing :pieceofwhat: You can get a "Madonna-meets-Kylie Minogue" vibe from this one tbh. I always felt it this way

THE pop song for excellence. Both song and video are EPIC and flaw-free  :toxicwink: (I became a B-Army member with this one tbh) :crying1: Even the recording sessions of this one are to die for! Her voice just fits the whole song, as if it were meant to be :wahlykeomg:

Another song that could've easily been a single! Her voice just brings total attitude to it :bomt: Rhythm, vocals, attitude, Ying Yang Twins (not so thankful for them tho but they're kinda funny)

The sensuality all across the song is just... inevitable, unconceivable and incredible. Not one of my favs but it's that funky, cool, faded, artsy-fartsy kind of song  :coolstorybro:

And speaking about rap-talking... here's one of the most underrated Britney songs evah! I used to dislike the song but now i think it's really cool  :britney-awyeah: The way she says "let's get a room, gurl, come and ride with me!"   :eatandlaugh:

And what about falsetto voice in bonus track "Don't Hang Up"? Sexiness detected in this one as well  :mhm: She might not have the best voice in the universe but we HAVE to point out the uniqueness and tenderness of her voice tbh  

Finally, Everytime HAS GOT to be one of her most felt ballads evah! :crying5: The way she swallows every phrase and just spits it out (idk) is just MAGICAL and ANGELIC ;)

I don't know if i made my point but... the fact is i was listening to the whole album rn and wanted to share this with ya'll :)

• Like 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbftp7ukebc

The beginning is a bit messy because she was dancing full out right before the song but the second half and end is good. 

She had/has a great voice.  :crying1:

the beginning? she sounds terrible during the whole song

they should have rearranged the key of the song lower so she could have caught her breath better

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GlamBoy

her vocals on Brave New Girl are so out of this world and majestic that I throw Blackout out the window and set it on fire cuz of the lack of her vocal performance like in BNG

:lmfaoo:

Guest GlamBoy

who said itz vocal underrated tho :4music: ? where? in Narnia? 

You want us to stop requesting PG and leave it dying? :pieceofwhat:

I was not being serious tho :aintevenmad: