Before The 'taylor's Video Looks Like Stronger/womanizer/toxic' Comments Come Around

Brian.TheDog

think of it as a tribute 

Sure, as if Taylor Swift would ever admit it was totally inspired by Britney's videos. And watch all the critics praising Bad Blood without even recalling the Toxic references.

The worst part is that, yeah, it's the same director, but they chose him because they wanted to have the Britney vibe, but wasn't Toxic Britney's idea and not Joseph's? And I talk about "them" because that's what Lady Gaga did with Lovegame too, right? But at least she admitted she wanted the Toxic look.

I'm not a Taylor fan, nor a hater, but I do hate how overrated she is. I was expecting to be like: yikes, that was a good video, and even feel bad for liking it, but it wasn't even good, plus it was a bad Toxic parody. What was the point of having all the celebrities in there? I think with Selena would have been more than enough.  Also, I don't even remember the lyrics, but overall the song has a very happy vibe (in terms of sound) and it doesn't fit the theme of the video at all.

Anyway, britney_spears___focus_by_pokemonspears- I'll try to ignore the existence of that video for the rest of my life. 

• Like 3

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

I just watched the video and it was pretty awesome, I'm surprised tbh :o

It was nothing like Toxic, the only thing that was similar was the office to womanizer. Y'all need to stop, toxic is clearly inspired by lots of comic books this is no different. The sexy catsuit theme/blondes/red hair/badass girl on a motorcycle has been done before and it will continue to be.

The song is literally the shittiest thing i heard in the last 3-4 years :gloria: yet GP loves it. Just a proof GP are nothing but mindless sheep, especially american GP because in Europe and Asia, we laugh at songs like these tbh :ipass: i cant believe people would actually love this, just go with the masses tbh. GP would eat shit if media and other celebs told them it was cool, disgusting.

• Like 2

May I say that this video is just a bunch of special effect and nothing more? :frenchy: Nothing exciting about this video tbh and the plot is pointless. :boring:  :xf11:  Actually, I found it boring and just a showcase of celebrities and that's it. Not impressed tbh Taylor is sooo Overrated :blackoutsmiley:  :smokeney: