Pinned 소녀시대: Girls' Generation

Goten21

Guys btw the omeback is rumored to be inspired by the Great Gootsby or smth like that

U mean the Great Gatsby :o

YAAAAAAAAAASSSS this is giving me a really old, and early 20th century feel, and the movie was amazing, I wonder if the song is going to be something like show girls :o

In other words concept like hoot with a song like show girls is what I imagine :yes:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

ok :mhm: yeah...

On a side note:

I already  see this comeback :yes:

OMG :lmaolol: 

:gloria:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

OMG GUYS LOOK! So beautiful, mature, sophisticated, and youthful :o

:queenflopga:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

I shamelessly promoted GG in my essay about the war of Korea LOL

Do tell :moorangu:

• 2 weeks later...

Do tell :moorangu:

Bitch gave me a 5,5 / 10 for it

Not because I included GG, which was done brilliantly as it was an example of the hallyu wave which directly impacted the Korean economy, but because I apparently didn't do the assignment. She said it was like a puzzle or some shit. Basically she's too lazy to properly look for the shit that was part of the assignment and because she's a bitch she gave me a 5,5 for it

I didn't want to fight for my grade as she's pregnant and already pissed at everything so I was like "Ugh fuck it I won't even have this subject anymore next year"

Lol yup xD

They warned me for having an avi that was too big :s

and for quoting pictures :moorangu:

yeah also the comeback seems to be a summer concept since the girls were/ are filming in thailand '

also sooyoung's hair is pink now:

there is also the rumor of 2 mvs like Red Velvet, or maybe Exo but Im not to sure on that one but I do hope the girls get their first proper repackage since Run Devil Run :omg1:

• 3 weeks later...

OH.

MY.

GOD.

I just found out about this :umomg:

Lmao you're late!

Kesha's voice is really just meh though, she somehow makes the song sound dated lol

You guys should really listen to this remix, it gives me life :crying5:

https://soundcloud.com/areiacreations/girls-generation-i-got-a-boy

Omg after the first 10 seconds the song gets really good o_________________o

What can i tell ya? I'm really longing for this! :o

Party is coming in 18 hours or so though, how excited from a scale to a billion million to a billion million are you?  :yas:

Have you seen the second teaser yet?

Btw I'll be updating the third OP tomorrow with all their important schedules, so don't forget to check that :) 

(it'll save you the trouble from visiting their website in Korean ONLY just to check that schedule)