Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

loved run devil and automatic <3 but my all time fave kpop song is this

i'm so sad about their members :(

:D

ikr :( it's truly heart breaking

• Like 1

do yall fans miss her? 

did things changed after she left?

Yes we do :mhm: she was the second main vocalist so it affected their singing abilities but their other members are getting a lot better :P

and GG especially Taeyeon received a lot of hate after she left but with their song PARTY going #1 this year things are back to normal but there was a popularity decrease :mhm:  

It was hard to accept at first but u know things change :mhm: 

• Like 1

Yes we do :mhm: she was the second main vocalist so it affected their singing abilities but their other members are getting a lot better :P

and GG especially Taeyeon received a lot of hate after she left but with their song PARTY going #1 this year things are back to normal but there was a popularity decrease :mhm:

It was hard to accept at first but u know things change :mhm:

oh well they are good, out of nowhere thanks to yall kfans i started to listen to it srsly i love them 

gril generation and ladies code are my fav 

preach sis preach sis

oh well they are good, out of nowhere thanks to yall kfans i started to listen to it srsly i love them 

gril generation and ladies code are my fav 

preach sis preach sis

Listen to these songs:

Sign - SNSD

Fire Alarm - SNSD

Animal- SNSD

Motorcycle - SNSD

Galaxy Supernova - SNSD 

Oscar - SNSD

Beginning - SNSD

Check - SNSD

Like A Cat - AOA

Lucifer - SHINee (Probably the most urban track of the ones I listed)

Fire - 2NE1

• Like 2

do yall fans miss her? 

did things changed after she left?

YES, we miss her

Many antis take advantage of the situation and pretend they're Jessica fans to shade on SNSD to start fanwars or vica versa, but in reality, we all wish they were still together

Koreans however are ruthless about the situation and are calling Jessica a betrayer (because she was going to leave SNSD anyway, so she must've done something bad to get kicked out last minute before her last comeback in the group, and on top of that she kinda ruined SNSD's image to some people)

• Like 1

YES, we miss her

Many antis take advantage of the situation and pretend they're Jessica fans to shade on SNSD to start fanwars or vica versa, but in reality, we all wish they were still together

Koreans however are ruthless about the situation and are calling Jessica a betrayer (because she was going to leave SNSD anyway, so she must've done something bad to get kicked out last minute before her last comeback in the group, and on top of that she kinda ruined SNSD's image to some people)

oh thats bad but as fare i've seen sans Jessica, and i hope they keep doing good

thanks for letting me know babe

• 1 month later...