Pinned 소녀시대: Girls' Generation

Goten21

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Lion Heart just reached 14 wins and is now on par with Gee

2 wins on mcs weren't shown, so it should actually be at 16

Lion Heart has the most music show wins out of all their songs if u include those missing 2 wins :D

also its winning streak passed IGAB's in Music Bank

and   :omg1: at Mucore for not refunding our wins

Yay for lion heart :omg1:

I´m curious if they will release a japanesse album this year, considering they released CMIYC and they have a tour in japan!!!!!! WHO KNOWS RIGHT 

:soexcited2:

BTW which performance is your avatar from???  :thirsty:

I thought they would but Im not sure since with Taeyeon, Tiffany and TTS theres not much time :mhm: I still hope they will :P

You Think Inkigayo :bomt:

So Nyuh Shi Dae or ì†Œë…€ì‹œëŒ€, pretty much the initials for their korean name

you know i've been trolling bad to yall kpop fans but just for fun .. at the end i found some stuff i liked it form this girls and Ladies Code sadly after liking 3 songs i found out what happend sad but this are quite good and i love the visuals they are fun and diferent

you know i've been trolling bad to yall kpop fans but just for fun .. at the end i found some stuff i liked it form this girls and Ladies Code sadly after liking 3 songs i found out what happend sad but this are quite good and i love the visuals they are fun and diferent

lol i know u were just trolling XD :P

yea the ladies code accident was truly sad. especially because they had potential to become one of Koreas big Girl groups :mhm: