I Think Britney Is Actually Gonna Promote This Time !

BlackoutEgo

I don't get all this thou. I swear everyone was confirming she couldn't do music videos and couldn't promote or perform live because of her vegas contract and now here we are....

tumblr_ni90sgG8JB1qfksaco2_250.gif

Did she change the contract or was everyone just making shit up?

just because caesars said britney was exclusive to vegas everyone Started saying she couldnt do shit and its all bs tbh ... the only thing she cant do is tour

Everyone said she couldnt make a video lol and theres britney doing a video with Iggy lol .its all bs

• Like 3

Honestly she better do the BBMAs like come on it's in Vegas she doesn't even have to travel to go there since she will be there

already. All she has to do is go out of her hotel, go there, get dressed and perform for 3 minutes. It's not asking for the moon :orangu:

I hope Iggy is gonna push her to do it  :crying1:

• Like 2

Honestly she better do the BBMAs like come on it's in Vegas she doesn't even have to travel to go there since she will be there

already. All she has to do is go out of her hotel, go there, get dressed and perform for 3 minutes. It's not asking for the moon :orangu:

I hope Iggy is gonna push her to do it :crying1:

Mte exactly... theres stage Rehearsals a day before the event. so she can rehearse in the morning , then after she can rest and go do pom

And the next day she will be ready to perform .. By the looks of the candids Iggy and Britney chatted a lot . so I really hope they are set for it

• Like 1

I think she will. The only reason why she never performed Work Bitch was because she was really busy rehearsing for Vegas but now since she's got it on lock she has time to spend on rehearsing for a performance. Just think--- she had a like what 15 songs or whatever amount there is to rehearse. 

I hope so but does she have enough time for rehearsals?

I don't think that would be a problem. She already knows the choreography of the song so she would just need a day or two to rehearse simple things like where to move on stage and maybe tweak some of the parts of the dancing and that's it! 

• Like 1