Would it really be a bad idea?

SlaveofGod

If we just started promoting Britney Galaxy like crazy on exfail? Listen, I usually NEVER do childish things like that, or even waste my time doing things like that. But I think we need to send a loud message. I LOVE the threads posting links to Britney Galaxy. I'm gonna make a thread...who cares if I get banned. Anyone wanna join me and the fellow badass Britney Army in this mission?  :P

• Like 4

Lol I'm the first one who got banned for spamming the fuck out of the BSN...the whole first page was filled with "Join Universe" threads

You, my friend, are a badass. If I had a trophy, I would definitely run all the way to you're house and personally deliver it for your badassery. Unfortunatley, I don't have a trophy. But I do this have this:  :kiss2:

That was you? :orangu:

haha yes  :P

You, my friend, are a badass. If I had a trophy, I would definitely run all the way to you're house and personally deliver it for your badassery. Unfortunatley, I don't have a trophy. But I do this have this:  :kiss2:

Thanks babe <3