Britney Superbowl Predictions

jkassover

Guest QueenJocasta

Well I don't think she'll do it honestly  :smokeney:

But: 

Stronger

...Baby, One More Time

Pretty Girls (with hints of If U Seek Amy) 

Oops... I Did It Again 

Womanizer 

Piece of Me

Till The World Ends

Toxic 

No guests. Just our flawless and humble Legend & Queen  :bomt:

She has so many hits to choose lol.. 

Would be Amazing starting with Break the Ice intro.. then

Gimme more.. then Till the World Ends 

Toxic Instrumentals!!! The most Iconic song!!! and a killer choreo..

Oops 

and she says good bye with Baby One More time..

She never stop dancing and she kills every move..

.. :o no.. People couldn't handle this..  :sorrynotsorry:

Dreams are for free.. lol  :crying1:

Guest QueenJocasta

She has so many hits to choose lol.. 

Would be Amazing starting with Break the Ice intro.. then

Gimme more.. then Till the World Ends 

Toxic Instrumentals!!! The most Iconic song!!! and a killer choreo..

Oops 

and she says good bye with Baby One More time..

She never stop dancing and she kills every move..

.. :o no.. People couldn't handle this..  :sorrynotsorry:

Dreams are for free.. lol  :crying1:

If Britney gave 100% to a Super Bowl show I have no doubt that she could absolutely scalp every bitch bald  :hflip:

She has so many songs in her catalog that the GP love, plus newer enough hits that it doesn't have to seem like a nostalgia show. And unlike like Thiefonce and Destiny's Child or Kitty Purry and Missy Elliot, Britney wouldn't need any guests to make headlines. If she went out and slayed it'd be headline news like only Britney performances ever are. And people were go nuts just from the announcement tbh, it's Britney fucking Spears  :tomh:  :tomh:

• Like 2

If Britney gave 100% to a Super Bowl show I have no doubt that she could absolutely scalp every bitch bald  :hflip:

She has so many songs in her catalog that the GP love, plus newer enough hits that it doesn't have to seem like a nostalgia show. And unlike like Thiefonce and Destiny's Child or Kitty Purry and Missy Elliot, Britney wouldn't need any guests to make headlines. If she went out and slayed it'd be headline news like only Britney performances ever are. And people were go nuts just from the announcement tbh, it's Britney fucking Spears  :tomh:  :tomh:

OMG, Imagine that, if Britney slayed at Superbowl and gave another iconic performance. It'd be like Obama get voted into the white house all over again :pieceofwhat: .

All the girls in the game would be like  :crying1:

She'd have to close with Baby one more time normal version (with recent playback :frenchy: )

I'm getting too excited  :walkaway:

Guest QueenJocasta

OMG, Imagine that, if Britney slayed at Superbowl and gave another iconic performance. It'd be like Obama get voted into the white house all over again :pieceofwhat: .

All the girls in the game would be like  :crying1:

She'd have to close with Baby one more time normal version (with recent playback :frenchy: )

I'm getting too excited  :walkaway:

BOMT as a closer would be iconic tbh  :shockedd:

Toxic is so huge and TTWE is a good but predicable finale... fans forget how iconic BOMT is to the GP. It would slay lives. Every lessor pop slut wishes they had a song like BOMT, it's generation-defying and literally everyone knows it. Grandmas, adults, teens, kids. She has so many hits to choose from, and if she did do the show I'd rather her leave the other pop bitches out of it and bring someone like Steven Tyler. He wouldn't steal the spotlight (duh :sweat: ) but him and Brit have history and they even did the Super Bowl together before. If Britney really did turn up in 2016 to do the game and gave her all, she could end careers  :woahanaxe:  :woahanaxe:

• Like 1

If pretty girls ends up being a hit then fine bring igloo to the Super Bowl

But I do not need to see flops like Miley and nicki up there with my queen.

I'd rather see her share the stage with someone equally as iconic as her like Stephen Tyler or Janet Jackson.

Would' love to see britney with Lenny kravits but Katy beat her to it.

The only current artists I'd like to see britney perform with are people like Bruno Mars (britney loves him), Wiz Khalifa (he's a britney fan), or Imagine Dragons.

A britney/ imagine dragons performance would be killer! That would definitely achieve that rock vibe she described for album 9.

Well I don't think she'll do it honestly  :smokeney:

But: 

Stronger

...Baby, One More Time

Pretty Girls (with hints of If U Seek Amy) 

Oops... I Did It Again 

Womanizer 

Piece of Me

Till The World Ends

Toxic 

No guests. Just our flawless and humble Legend & Queen  :bomt:

love that 

tumblr_mgbryjYEkp1r3ty02o1_500.gif