Stephaine Sage Meet And Greet Experience With Britney Spears

News

fe

We always love featuring any Britney Army members when it comes to meeting Britney Spears or if they have an awesome piece of me concert experience. A member of our Britney Amy Stephaine Sage wanted to share her special meet and greet experience with Britney Spears. Check out the awesome story below!

I have been a huge fan of Britney’s since 1998. I remember having songs such as “Lucky” and “Stronger” on my Hit Clips player. I’ve always felt that I could relate a lot to Britney because each time a new album was released, it always seemed to reflect what I was going through, which helped me get through it. Regardless of whatever people have to say about Britney I believe everyone falls down, it’s the people that pick themselves back up that are inspiring. Meeting Britney has always been my number one dream, and to be honest I was not really sure if I would ever accomplish this. I saw Britney for the first time back in 2011 at the Femme Fatale tour. For this tour I had the general admission package which included a backstage tour and some merch. All in all that was a great day, we were able to see the dressing room and even props that were used during the show, but only one thing was missing, meeting Britney.

When the Piece of Me residency was announced I instantly started saving money to go. I originally only had General Admission tickets, but later ended up buy the Meet and Greet package pretty last minute haha. To me you only live once and meeting Britney is something I have been dreaming about for some time now. Landing in Vegas was such a rush for me. I flew in the same day I had the Meet and Greet tickets so the whole day seemed to go by so fast! As soon as we walked into Planet Hollywood to check in I knew this was not going to be a trip I would ever forget. There was Britney signs everywhere and of course the amazing Britney store just outside of the Axis Theatre. Planet Hollywood also featured several Britney Piece of Me poker tables, where I later ended up winning on
:)
 After check in, everything finally started to set in for me, today was the day I would meet Britney Spears. No matter what outfit I put on I didn’t feel like it was good enough. I rushed around the room frantically trying to make sure I looked the best I could possibly look. It was finally time to walk downstairs where we were told to meet at 6:30 and I was beyond nervous! Right as we walked into the Axis Theatre I realized I saw a familiar face and it was Felicia. Just everyone else made there way down the stairs, my knees pretty much gave out and I fell down all the stairs HAHA. I was so embarrassed, but Felicia was so sweet and helped me get back on the ground. She screamed “OMG ARE YOU OKAY?!” and ran over to me to help me up.For the first part of the package we started with the backstage tour. Our tour guide was Felicia and when your around her it’s very hard not to smile. She is such a genuine, loving person and you could really tell she enjoyed guiding the backstage tour. We walked out on the stage, saw Brit’s outfits, and we even able to touch the wood prop used in Me Against The Music. As soon as we walked backstage you could smell the vanilla candles burning
I would say the backstage part was about an hour, and after that Felicia told us to meet her in a half hour so we all had time to refresh before the Meet and Greet. Finally it was that time and staff along with Felicia began to line us up for the meet and greet. I was already nervous and falling down the stairs really didn’t help much. I must have been visibly nervous because Felicia stuck by me most of the time in line which really helped calm me down. She’s like if you have something you want to say to Britney, say it! She also complimented the Britney necklace I bought from the store earlier that day and said Britney would love to see my tattooAs I walked around the backdrop there she was, and I instantly forgot everything I planned to say! I caught myself really quick and finally spit out Hi Britney I’m Steph, I love you and showed her my most recent Britney Jean tattoo. I originally wanted to get this tattoo while out in Vegas, but was very glad I got it before so I could show it to her. As soon as I showed her my tattoo she said “Aw that’s beautiful!” We then snapped the photo and she said “Thank you so much for coming, hope you enjoy the show!” She was extremely polite and very nice to me
I’m so happy with how my picture came out, and can finally cross meeting my idol off my bucket list! The Piece of Me Show began shortly after my meet and greet was over, and I cried for a good amount of the show because I was just so happy
Lynn and Jamie Spears sat in the VIP section below mine with Larry Rudolph. The elements Britney incorporates into the show are amazing, and there is so much that goes into it. She was dancing her ass off and you could really tell she was enjoying the performance! I will never forget this day, I had such an amazing experience meeting Britney
 “Always go beyond reason to love for it’s the only safety there is.”

Glad you had an awesome Experience Stephaine! Thanks for sharing your wonderful story!

m and g stephaine

Read it on our mainsite!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic